Learn how to work with Adobe Experience Manager while working for (inter)national clients. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
As a Junior AEM Developer you will join our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team. This team transforms the advertising, marketing and commerce operations of our clients for measurable business growth. We achieve this by creating experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act and elevates their human experience. Our projects range from brand or customer experience strategy to solution implementations and operating model design. Together with strategists, creatives and platform engineers we create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for our clients that bring the best customer experiences. You will work with state of the art technology to make an impact that matters for our customers.
This is how
- Developing software and technologies related to Java or other languages on the JVM;
- Working with various Adobe Marketing Cloud products and cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or GC;
- Operating in a DevOps environment with CI/CD methodologies;
- Working with large scale, high volume websites;
- Acquiring certificates for AEM Developer, AEM Architect.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 1,500 colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a 40-hour working week;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are proactive, results-oriented and have the motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand. You have a highly collaborative style and can work effectively in multidisciplinary software delivery teams. you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members.For the role of Junior AEM Developer, you also have:
- you want to start and grow your carreer as a developer and want to gain and extend your experience in working with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ;
- you are eager to learn and want to become a specialist at working with Apache Sling, Apache Felix, SOLR/Lucene;
- interest in OSGi, its application lifecycle and service registration management;
- interest in configuring LAMP stacks;
- an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Kayleigh Jansen on +31 88 288 03 57.