Would you like to consult the HR Function about their IT landscape?
As a junior HR integration consultant you will work in a large range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. Projects will be very diverse and would focus on HR transformation projects. Projects could include HR transformation on a global scale and the impact thereof on the Technology function or you could improve the overall quality of the integration landscape within the human resources domain. Overall, you will help improve your client’s IT landscape to bring HR to their fullest potential possible.
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on pure HR Technology consulting. The HCM Cloud service line offers concrete solutions for all sort of HR transformation questions. Connecting the dots between IT and HR by using the best cloud solutions like Workday, Oracle and Success Factors.
As an HR Integration consultant you will support large HR Transformations and help bring their IT organizations into the new digital HR world:
- Work closely with the client’s project team to ensure successful deployments of various integration products, tools, cloud middleware and services.
- Design and develop a “to-be” solution, including process, technology and infrastructure elements required to deliver the solution
- Lead design and requirements discussions to define functional processes and requirements for the design of solution (“As-Is” and “To-Be”)
- Collaborate on process efficiency initiatives. Recommend process improvement to processes and establish procedures that positively impact the organization’s operation
- Facilitate and implement process improvements and use standard deployment methods (design, build, test and deploy)
- Client facing role in which you will be involved in developing technical integrations within the human resources domain
- Support project and program management
Work within a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects where you will use the newest trends within Human Capital in combination with the newest developments of the technical solutions available. Help Deloitte’s clients in transforming their IT and HR landscape and achieving success with their employees.
Are you interested in the field of Technology and want to specialize within the HR field to become part of one of the biggest HR Consulting practices in the Netherlands?
- You have a university degree (e.g. Business information management, Industrial Engineering)
- You have consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience
- You have an interest in HR Technology digital solutions: like Workday, Success Factors or Oracle HCM
- You want to specialize in technology consulting in human resources related domains like payroll, benefits, recruiting, etc.
- You have a feel for cultural diversity, organizational structures and politics
- You are fluent in English
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory. When working at Deloitte, you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, an excellent pension scheme, a laptop and iPhone. High potentials will be promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Lara Alma op telefoonnummer +31882887670.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.