We are seeking inquisitive and highly motivated individuals who aspire to work on forefront of Innovation! If some of the following quotes could be yours, then we are looking for YOU as our new Jr. Innovation Manager:
“People tell me I’m hands-on and great at getting things done”
“Technologies like AI and Blockchain have my interest, but I’m even more curious to explore the next big innovation”
“I work autonomously, but sharing information and insights within my team is very important to me as well”
“I get energy from meeting new people and connecting them”
“I am a high performing, curious, ambitious individual and international environment makes my heart beat faster"
“I want to learn and grow quickly, and grab every opportunity with both hands”
“I love to organize and facilitate workshops and my eye for detail is what makes the difference”
“I’m proud to be a Millennial and challenge prior generations and their mindset”
About our Team
This could be your next big opportunity. If you are ready to work at the forefront of innovation and write the future of Deloitte and its clients, start your journey here.
Deloitte Innovation is a central innovation department and one of the first teams that have been working with innovation at Deloitte globally. We started our journey back in 2008 and although we are a small and autonomous team, we are surely very impactful! Our main mission is making Deloitters more innovative and we do this by:
- Creating awareness for innovation and new trends through events, campaigns and eminence.
- Building capabilities by investing in new technologies (e.g. AI & Blockchain) and challenging our (future) leaders.
- Guiding incubator teams. We support the development of cross-functional, technological and complex new offerings by providing time, money and knowledge.
- Connecting initiatives by sharing expertise with other member firms and continuously explore opportunities outside Deloitte.
About You and your skills
- You have 1-4 years of work experience
- You are proficient in English and preferably you speak / understand Dutch too
- You ideally graduated with Innovation-related Masters degree
- Experience in innovation-related ecosystem; e.g. role in the incubator program / accelerator / start-up / corporate innovation team etc.
- Knowledge of industry leading technologies and knowledge/experience with new business models
- You will have managed senior stakeholders with strong written and verbal communications skills, and possess a thirst for knowledge whilst seeking out innovative solutions
- Ideally you have built / managed a community and organized events before, you are a natural networker
- Ideally you have some basic graphic design skills
- You are able to travel and work between Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht
What should be your next steps?
Be brave and tell us in your own innovative way, why would we make a big mistake if we don't hire you
Does your heart rate increase reading the above?
Then please contact Emma Kok +31882881593 or click the button below and fill in your contact details.
Does the position not suit you, but do you know someone who would be suitable, then please forward the job vacancy to them.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.