What impact will you make
As a MuleSoft Consultant, you will help customers to digitize their systems/applications by building Faster, reliable and Secure APIs which serves as the digital gateway for the entire organization. Build business process Orchestrations and Integrations to enable efficient communication within/outside of the organization.
This is how
- Be involved in functional and technical workshops to gather and document the requirements from the client, where the focus will be on integrations with various systems.
- Develop, implement and test integrations using MuleSoft AnyPoint platform.
- Deploy realized solutions to appropriate environments using CI/CD process.
- Build Faster, Scalable and Secure APIs to enable Digitization.
- Build automated test scripts using MUnit.
- Support the client during and after the Go-Live
- Advise the client about potential improvements.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Elevating human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising, and branding, to strategy, platforms, and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad. As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. Being a MuleSoft Consultant, you should have:
- Completed Bachelor or Master study (Computer Science or equivalent)
- Knowledge of MuleSoft development and Programming skills
- Certified MCD - Integration or API Associate will be a plus
- Knowledge/experience in any other integration platform apart from MuleSoft will be plus (Dell BOOMI, SAP HCI, Web methods)
- You have good communication skills and the ability to come up with good solutions together with various departments of a customer
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations using MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform
- As part of this role as Integration Developer, you will design and implement integration solutions using Integration Architecture best practices and leading standards
- Knowledge and experience with methods such as Agile Scrum is an advantage
- You are result-oriented but do not lose sight of quality
- Possess an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.