Engineering the connected future and pioneering a new model for the digital world. At Deloitte.
Internet of Things brings the physical and digital world together by connecting machines, facilities, fleets, networks and even people to sensors and controls. Our IoT world is growing at a breathtaking pace, from 2 billion objects in 2006 to a projected 200 billion by 2020.
Our clients recognize the opportunity of IoT which will fundamentally change how businesses operate. We are pleased to work alongside the largest organizations and technology partners to imagine, deliver, and run their future business and help to create insights-driven organizations. Our impact in shaping the IoT landscape has been recognized, as we have as been named a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services by analysts.
What impact will you make?
As a Junior IoT Engineer, you will help to develop & implement unique IoT enabled solutions. You will be an important part of our project team and will directly contribute in delivering value for our customers.
This is how
- Develop IoT solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways;
- adopt emerging technological trends (e.g. predictive analytics, machine learning, AI) and come up with unconventional solutions;
- collaborate on developing prototypes, proof of concepts and test solutions;
- support the design and built of IoT architectures;
- capture integration and technical requirements for the implementation of IoT solutions;
- support with the implementation and integration of IoT solutions.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 50,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 1500 of our Consulting colleagues in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. You are passionate about building new solutions and excited about using the latest and most appropriate technology to get the job done. You like working as part of the team and are as comfortable contributing as you are learning and improving. You have the courage to try out new things, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Junior IoT Engineer, you also have:
- A (relevant) Bachelor’s degree and/or (relevant) working experience;
- fluency in Dutch and English;
- a strong analytical skillset;
- a passion for learning and applying new IoT or Industry 4.0 related technologies;
- understanding of cloud concepts and familiarity with any of the cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, PTC ThingWorx) is a plus;
- familiarity of (embedded) hardware development and connectivity.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact recruiter Valerie Schoorlemmer on +31620211899