Learn how privacy is put into practice in large organizations. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As a (Junior) Manager Cyber Privacy you are part of the Cyber Risk team. You are interested in privacy issues regarding the collection and use of personal data, Privacy-by-Design, cross-border privacy issues (EU and international), biometrics, security of personal data (encryption, authorizations, policy), Privacy Enhancing Technologies, (de-)anonymization issues and various other privacy related topics.
This is how
- advising our clients on both legal, organizational and technical challenges related to privacy;
- conducting privacy assessments, based on a predetermined framework of standards;
- Advising on the protection of personal data in coordination with our colleagues from the Deloitte Cyber Security team;
- delve into the developments of the market and translate these into propositions;
- support project management;
- maintain customer relationships.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 200 colleagues of our Cyber Risk department at The Edge in Amsterdam. The Privacy team consists over 30+ colleagues and is a very young, dynamic and diverse team with people from different backgrounds. In this department, we believe it is important to continuously develop yourself. Therefore, we highly value innovation and personal development. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Partner Annika Sponselee describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“The atmosphere in the Privacy team is truly amazing! Everyone is friendly and helpful, and we organize a lot of social activities that make working for the team even better.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have a passion for privacy, technology and innovation. You are technical, analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented. For the role of (Junior) Manager Cyber Privacy, you also have:
- at least 4 years relevant work experience;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- strong academics with a strong affinity with IT and business;
- a customer-oriented attitude, a proactive approach, and are perfectly able to operate both independently and in a team;
- are pragmatic and are able to balance multiple simultaneous engagements;
- are capable of completing projects under time pressure and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.