Change the way a bank thinks. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You have a good understanding of the financial industry and are just as eager about the future as our clients are. With your proven track record in the data domain, you are a solid sparring partner on the data challenges faced, both from a business as well as a technical perspective. You have knowledge and experience with the current regulations and legislations. You are a strong team player with a competitive drive and you know where to start when you face large data-sets. In an eye-wink, you transform complex data structures in a clear story. You support clients in taking their next best action.
This is how
- Draft plans to solve clients’ challenges by defining a data approach;
- Performing technical analyses on large data sets;
- Generating 'smart' insights the customer can use;
- Supervising and coaching less experienced consultants in the team;
- Reporting on projects to the customer and keeping colleagues and Project Managers informed;
- Providing concrete improvements based on insights and findings;
- Taking ownership of sub-projects.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 35 colleagues in the Risk Analytics team. The cooperation within our teams is informal, as is the general atmosphere. We help each other to get the best solutions for our clients. We are proud to have different professional backgrounds: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Business Administration and Statistical Psychology, amongst others.
Risk Analytics partner Marko van Zwam describes our working atmosphere as follows:
" Our culture and way of working are not about where you fit in the hierarchy, but about what you contribute. Innovation does not work top-down. Our colleagues can be their authentic self and you can wear clothing you feel comfortable in at work. You’ll soon find out that, after a few days of working at the customer's location, it will feel like home when you come back to the Deloitte office. What and how we do things is probably best summarized by: ‘Epic stuff, cool people’.
What we offer
- In addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- A development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour work week;
- The opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- Good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have relevant work experience in the financial industry and combine this with superior analytical skills and a good understanding of what is going on in the financial industry. You are highly capable of explaining your insights to your customers in an understandable way. You enjoy collaborating efficiently with many different stakeholders. You excel at coaching and guiding less experienced colleagues in an inspiring way.
For the Risk Analytics role at Deloitte, you also have:
- You have completed a quantitative university master study, such as Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence or Data Science;
- You have at least four years of relevant working experience, preferably in an advisory/consultancy role or you have a background in data/data analytics in a large organization;
- You have experience & affinity with scripting languages, such as Python or SQL;
- You are proficient in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing;
- You are interested in the coherence of data analytics and technology and the operational and financial processes of financial institutions;
- You have a strong interest in the financial sector (banks, insurances, pension funds and asset- and investment management companies).
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Raymond Bosch on +31 88 288 1592.