What impact will you make?
“Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising, and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.” Within our Digital Customer Engineering team, “We design, deliver and operate our clients’ next generation, digitally-enabled sales & customer service capabilities through the orchestration of leading strategies, experiences, talent, operations, ecosystems, insights, and enabling technologies such as Salesforce, MuleSoft, ServiceNow and Apple. We combine technology and design with the human arts to build experiences—both digital and physical—for people.”
This is how
- work on-site at our clients and be involved in both functional and technical workshops to gather and document clients’ requirements;
- inform the client regarding possible improvements or challenges;
- select and apply the technique which is most feasible (i.e. interface, mobile app, customer community, Salesforce Sales or Service application, Einstein algorithm or Heroku (Amazon server) );
- commit your work to be deployed to appropriate environments;
- support the client and end-users during and after the Go-Live;
- be the oracle for functional consultants regarding technical possibilities for customized solutions and integrations
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
For most projects, you’ll be on-site at the client (mostly in the Randstad) four days a week. The other day you’ll be working – with all other Deloitte consultants – in our headquarters in Amsterdam (The Edge – proclaimed the most sustainable building in the world!). Off course this is depending on the client and this is clearly not restricted to The Netherlands only. In case you’re open for projects abroad, just let it know!
- a great and enthusiastic team of both functional and technical colleagues, all Salesforce experts and eager to find the optimal solution for our clients;
- in addition to the fixed salary, everyone will get a share of those years profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home (40 hours a week);
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- the opportunity to work abroad;
- a laptop and iPhone, which can also be used for personal use;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- an optional collective health insurance scheme or tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness;
- great growth opportunities. Not only to new roles but also on soft-skills.
- a development program that keeps you developing; (not only on Salesforce, but also on soft-skills, or any other competency you’d like to grow in)
- frequent knowledge shares from other colleagues, or external organizations
- a large network of high-educated colleagues specialized in all kind of topics (Young Deloitte events)
- ability to make an impact on society via Deloitte Impact Foundation (billable hours for ‘volunteer work’)
What you offer
You are analytical, enthusiastic and don’t fear to develop and debug the most brilliant (complex) code. You are a solution- and result-focussed and always aim for a more efficient way of working and want only the best result for your clients. You are able to work independently, but are also not shy to work in a team or face the clients. You know how to work hard, but also how to play hard (Young Deloitte events and Friday drinks).
- BSc or MSc degree Computer Science Engineering or equivalent;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- great communication skills and able to ‘flex-style’ dependent on different stakeholders
- result-oriented and able to ensure quality
- knowledge and experience with methods and techniques such as Force.com and Agile/SCRUM are a plus
- excellent command of the Dutch and English language
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.