As a junior ServiceNow consultant you will create innovative ServiceNow solutions to transform the employee and customer experience for global enterprises.
What impact will you make?
Deloitte and ServiceNow share a passion for accelerating innovation and operational efficiencies in HR service delivery, IT service management, IT business management, security, governance, risk, and compliance. Our strong focus on delivering near term and lasting business value through advisory, implementation, and managed services is helping us transform the DNA of the modern enterprise. If you want to go beyond delivering ServiceNow merely as a software platform and make an impact that matters, Deloitte is the place to be.
This is how
- Advise on the solution direction and create technical solution designs for ServiceNow;
- Work with the client stakeholders and the functional consultants to translate business requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation;
- Oversee the work of onshore/offshore development teams and review their work products for quality assurance;
- Perform the development of complex technical components and integrations;
- Create reusable components which can be leveraged in future engagements.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are strong analytical. As a team player with strong communication skills you are capable of providing appropriate solutions in consultation with the client, because you are result oriented. You also have the following qualities for the position of Junior ServiceNow Consultant:
- a university degree, preferably in Business and ICT;
- preferably a technical background;
- experience with agile methodologies;
- an open mindset towards travelling within Europe;
- excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.