What impact will you make?
As a junior ServiceNow consultant you will create innovative ServiceNow solutions to transform the employee and customer experience for global enterprises.
Deloitte and ServiceNow share a passion for accelerating innovation and operational efficiencies in HR service delivery, IT service management, IT business management, security, governance, risk, and compliance. Our strong focus on delivering near term and lasting business value through advisory, implementation, and managed services is helping us transform the DNA of the modern enterprise. If you want to go beyond delivering ServiceNow merely as a software platform and make an impact that matters, Deloitte is the place to be.
This is how
- Advise on the solution direction and create technical solution designs for ServiceNow;
- Work with the client stakeholders and the functional consultants to translate business requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation;
- Oversee the work of onshore/offshore development teams and review their work products for quality assurance;
- Perform the development of complex technical components and integrations;
- Create reusable components which can be leveraged in future engagements.
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are strong analytical. As a team player with strong communication skills you are capable of providing appropriate solutions in consultation with the client, because you are result oriented. You also have the following qualities for the position of Junior ServiceNow Consultant:
- a university degree, preferably in Business and ICT;
- preferably a technical background;
- experience with agile methodologies;
- an open mindset towards travelling within Europe;
- excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact