Knowledge Graph specialist
What impact will you make?
Are you ready for the big move from merely consuming data and information towards producing knowledge that matters?
The unprecedented explosion in the amount of data large companies are dealing with, powers all the incredible advances we see today in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) and Big Data.
However, a big challenge for large businesses working with big data is how to unlock hidden links between data scattered around different enterprise data silos and how to extract value from it.
The new generation of AI systems that are powered by knowledge graphs tackle those issues by integrating data in a graph structure and by providing contextual knowledge.
So, how to realize a smooth transition towards the new generation of AI systems that are context-driven and knowledge-oriented? That's where you come in.
This is how
As a knowledge graph specialist at Deloitte Risk Advisory, you mainly focus on designing and implementing knowledge graph solutions addressing knowledge needs of our clients in different areas of financial industry. During your work, you will have the opportunity to get a sneak peek at our clients’ use cases around knowledge graphs and be involved with high profile projects. You will work in a diverse team combining both technical and business skills to extract value from data by linking client’s entities of interest, and by reusing/designing relevant ontologies and taxonomies to help better contextualize their business requirements. You will also get involved in building AI applications that would help our clients tackle their business problems in a more agile way.
The Data & Reporting Advisory (DRA) is part of Financial Risk team in Risk Advisory. DRA team consists of ambitious young (international) talents with strong academic backgrounds in Data and Financial Risk, as well as seasoned professionals with deep understanding of the latest developments within the field of data and reporting. DRA consultants are known for their openness and curiosity towards new developments, and their ‘can-do’ attitude towards challenges. Combined with both technical and managerial skills. The goal of DRA is to become the undisputed advisor within the fast-changing world of data and reporting and create an everlasting footprint within the minds of our clients. We have already done a lot of cool and innovative stuff. Have a look at our latest product DocQMiner to get inspired:
What you offer
If you like the challenge of the above function description and meet the following profile criteria, we would like to meet you!
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience;
- A university degree (MSc or higher) in AI, computer science, data/information science, or other related fields;
- Hands-on experience with Semantic Web technologies (Data models and ontology languages such as RDF/RDFS/OWL/SHACL/SKOS, query languages such as SPARQL or other Knowledge Representation and Reasoning tools/languages);
- Hands-on experience with Graph Databases (Property graphs such as Neo4j or RDF graphs/triple stores such as Stardog, OpenLink Virtuoso, GraphDB, Anzograph, etc.);
Nice to have
- Experience in working with modern Web technologies/frameworks such as ReactJS;
- Basic knowledge of AI and machine learning;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing;
- You are a real team player and have the ambition to further develop yourself and to work as a Business/AI professional;
- Your characteristics are analytical, independent, and result-oriented;
- You have a growth mindset and a desire to learn and bring new ideas.
What we offer
- An energetic, bright and committed team, with lots of fun activities;
- A collaborative working environment with a positive atmosphere;
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- A development program that helps you keep developing in your desired direction;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour working week, with flexible working hours;
- The opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- Good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
Does our field of work appeal to you and do you fit within the requested profile? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.