Lead Developer Mobile
As a Lead Mobile Developer you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group. A group engaged in digital solutions within Deloitte Netherlands, where the main themes cover Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability. You will primarily focus on improving the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees and you do so together with a team of other experts, such as a Solution Architect, UX Designers, Visual Designers (UI), Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers, a Technical Author and a Tester. You are on top of any new developments in your field and you translate technical solutions and contribute to their implementation, making life easier for our employees. Partnerships with companies like Apple have a major effect on improving Deloitte’s Digital Ecosystem.
- You have higher education or equivalent ability
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a Mobile Developer
- You are on top of the latest developments in the field of Mobile (iOS, Swift, iOS SDKs/functions, Mobile Security, Deployment, Mobile Integration, etc.)
- You have in-depth knowledge of the realisation of Mobile back-end systems
- You are familiar with programming languages such as Swift, Objective C, C#, SQL, JSON, XML, etc.
- You have knowledge in the field of Secure by design and Continuous integration
- You are skilled in tools like Visual Studio, Github and Jira for agile
- You have affinity with User Centric UI development
- You have experience with mobile/back-end test automation
- You are a skilful communicator, analytical, creative and a conceptual thinker
- You are capable of presenting maintainable, innovative solutions together with a team of experts, based on architectural standards
- If you have a Scrum Master Certificate you will have preference
- You speak and write Dutch or English fluently
- Tech savvy and leading from experience
Would you like to invent creative and innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive working experienced based upon co-creation and with the use of new technologies. Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s CyberCentre and at ‘The Edge’, the most sustainable office building in the world, at the ‘Zuid-As’ in Amsterdam. If everything goes according to plan the group will move at the end of 2018 to Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at Building 1962 in the Olympic Amsterdam. It will become Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and will offer a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What does Deloitte have to offer you?
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2018 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like chat, AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
Are you challenged by this function?
Then contact us today for an initial meeting. Click the button below and fill in your data. The function outlined may not be what you are looking for. Still, you may know someone who fits the profile perfectly. If you do, please forward this vacancy. Please contact Mustafa Ajiach at telephone number +31 (0) 88 2884836.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Mustafa Ajiach op telefoonnummer +31882884836.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.