Executing the strategy for a fast growing Legal practice and making an immediate impact at our organization. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
We’re a fast growing practice, so we’re looking for people who are natural initiative-takers, who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can support the growth of our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture. For this role we are searching for a highly qualified program manager to work closely with our Deloitte Legal Service Line leader. From day one, you will have an immediate impact on our organization by streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, leading key areas of cross functional initiatives and communicating objectives between departments.
This is how
- Drive the successful execution of the Legal strategy;
- Coordinate and manage progress of strategic projects;
- Oversee and drive large multidisciplinary collaboration efforts and initiatives;
- Optimize current processes for optimized efficiency and productivity;
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, and planning;
- Coordinate communication and change management efforts;
- Prepare reoccurring senior leadership meetings;
- Support management reporting and (financial) analysis.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the international Legal network of Deloitte. We are represented in 85 countries, with 2500 legal professionals and advise our clients worldwide at the highest level. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Legal also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
Overall, you’re a hands-on as well as a problem solver. You have a can do mindset and thrive in ambiguous and stressful situations. You are flexible and willing to run the extra mile to get the job done. You also understand that it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. For the role of Legal Program Coordinator you also have:
- about 3 years of experience working as a project or program manager;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language (verbally and written);
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- It is a pre if you have worked in a Legal environment before.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruitment Manager Elsemiek van Vendeloo on +31 88 288 2812.