M & A professional
We are seeking to expand the M&A team with sector expertise by recruiting experienced Professionals with M&A experience in Financial Services Industry (FSI).
Deloitte Financial Advisory (FA) consists of four disciplines; Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Forensic & Financial Crime, Benefits & Pension Advisory and Real Estate & Partnerships.
Deloitte M&A provides corporates, private equity houses and other clients with a full range of M&A services. Services offered are, for example, advice on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs and capital raisings. A significant number of our projects are cross-border or international in nature requiring our people to build wide networks across both the Netherlands and International firm.
As a Senior Manager in our M&A team, you advise clients on transactions in the FSI. Your expertise could be either Corporate Financeadvisory (sell and buy-side mandates) or Transaction Services(acquisition and vendor due diligence). You will typically work within a wider deal team which accesses the firm's broad range of expertise including commercial and operational due diligence, sale and purchase agreement negotiation, real estate, treasury, pensions, modelling, fund placement, merger integration, IT and business intelligence.
We often work on international assignments involving cross-border as well as cross-service line teams requiring our people to build wide networks across both the Netherlands and International firm.
What do we offer you?
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Have the day-to-day responsibility for the delivery and execution of buy-side or sell-side projects;
- Lead a team of professionals with varying levels of expertise;
- Provide sector expertise to other team members;
- Use existing and build new relationships in the FSI together with other Deloitte FSI professionals.
- Last but not least, we offer you a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace, respect and deploy differences on levels such as creativity and conception in that we can add more substance to our purpose to make even more impact.
Are you interested or do you want to apply please click on the button below and we will contact you as soon as possible.