Deloitte M&A provides corporates, private equity houses and other clients with a full range of M&A services advising on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs and capital raisings, a significant number of which are cross-border or international in nature.
We are seeking to expand the M&A team with sector expertise by recruiting experienced Professionals with M&A experience in Financial Services Industry (FSI).
We offer working on high profile assignments with some of the best in the field; you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects with a focus on FSI transactions within a highly commercial, client focused environment.
Your role as Senior Manager M&A FSI
As a Senior Manager in our M&A team, you advise clients on transactions in the FSI. Your expertise could be either Corporate Finance advisory (sell and buy-side mandates) or Transaction Services (acquisition and vendor due diligence). You will typically work within a wider deal team which accesses the firm's broad range of expertise including commercial and operational due diligence, sale and purchase agreement negotiation, real estate, treasury, pensions, modelling, fund placement, merger integration, IT and business intelligence.
We often work on international assignments involving cross-border as well as cross-service line teams requiring our people to build wide networks across both the Netherlands and International firm.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Have the day-to-day responsibility for the delivery and execution of buy-side or sell-side projects;
- Lead a team of professionals with varying levels of expertise;
- Provide sector expertise to other team members;
- Use existing and build new relationships in the FSI together with other Deloitte FSI professionals.
Your profile as Senior Manager M&A FSI
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following:
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in M&A consulting environment (deal structuring and execution) or Corporate M&A;
- Sector knowledge of FSI;
- Preferably knowledge of the Dutch market;
- Relevant work experience on transactions within the FSI;
- Evidence of team leadership and management ability;
- Broad financial and commercial experience, having demonstrated achievement either within a professional services organization or corporate.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Karin Faassen op telefoonnummer +31882884690.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.