Within the Monitor Deloitte M&A team, you advise major corporates in the field of M&A including identifying options for inorganic growth, synergy opportunities, as well as driving integrations and separations from strategy to execution. From the start, you encounter numerous opportunities to develop yourself through working with clients from different industries.
Our professionals of M&A Consulting at Monitor Deloitte distinguish themselves with their strategic, process as well as content expertise. Our active and pragmatic approach allows our clients to focus on running the regular business as well as efficiently taking the relevant decisions around the transaction.
Our practice aims to make an impact that matters across the entire M&A lifecycle, including complex transformations across different sectors and industries.
What impact will you make?
Combining your experience and expertise in M&A with our Monitor Deloitte methodologies and knowledge, you work in teams covering all phases of the project, from acquisition to completion. You like the challenge to support clients with change, applying fact-based analyses to develop a strategic vision that translates into concrete tactics and goals.
Our service offerings
The Monitor Deloitte team supports clients in making critical M&A decisions through applying our frameworks in choosing where to play and how to win. These decisions could lead to acquisitions, partnerships but might also result in separation of businesses. Through our thorough understanding of the complete M&A deal cycle, our professionals are best positioned to support clients in these challenging transformations.
Our M&A professionals help clients realise the transaction benefits, amongst others by enabling client to reach top-line targets as well as realizing cost synergies, including redundancies. We distinguish ourselves by combining integration strategy methodologies with hands-on realisation, in close cooperation with our clients.
We apply Separations tools and frameworks to provide thorough planning, establish gap analyses and control cross-function dependencies to mitigate separation risks and minimise loss of value. We enable swift, value-creating transactions by creating thorough separation plans and by providing functional expertise where applicable.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 400 colleagues of our Strategy & Operations Consulting practice based in Amsterdam but you will often be working at our clients’ location throughout The Netherlands and abroad
Within Monitor Deloitte you will meet 105 new colleagues. The impact we make with our team? Monitor Deloitte
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and Development opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
What you offer
If you recognise yourself in aforementioned profile, we would certainly like to meet you! You would also be able to demonstrate the following conditions:
- 2 to 6 years relevant working experience in M&A consulting, including M&A strategy, integrations, separations or deal advisory;
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to communicate clearly on complex matters;
- Relevant university (Masters) degree, supplemented with extracurricular activities;
- Strong personality and team player;
- Full proficiency of the English language and preferably Dutch and/or other relevant languages;
- Sensitive to cultural differences, on an international as well as an organizational level;
- Willingness to operate abroad.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Please note that only complete applications (motivation letter, CV, high school and university transcripts) will be taken into account. If the profile does not appeal to you, but you know someone that would match the profile, please do not hesitate to forward the opportunity.