What impact will you make?
New technologies—from smart sensors and IoT to artificial intelligence and cognitive—are changing the operational and financial dynamics for companies in the energy, resources and industrials sector. On top of this, the energy transition is gaining momentum. For these companies, analytics can drive among others optimization of plant maintenance, reduction of safety and (data) security incidents , more efficient resources exploration and more effective (carbon neutral) energy supply. The Energy, Resources and Industrials team in Deloitte’s Analytics & Cognitive offering combines analytics capabilities and deep industry knowledge to develop and present core analytics solutions across the sector, transforming these companies into Insight-Driven Organizations. Changes in market, regulatory, and competitive environments are driving growing demands for our services. We work with leading clients to help them realize the value of their data. When you harness the power of analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence (AI), you can uncover hidden relationships from vast amounts of data. Implementing the right strategy and technology will balance speed, cost, and quality to deliver measurable business value.
We are seeking an experienced candidate with relevant sector and technical experience to join our team to develop and lead market facing propositions and business development activities.
This is how
Your role as a Senior Manager is to effectively lead analytics projects for companies operating in the Energy, Resources and Industrials sector. You will be managing analytics projects, focusing on time, quality, and budget, and constantly monitoring the developments within your multi-disciplinary team. You have a passion for helping clients implementing solutions where they gain new insights from data.
Next to leading projects, you are also proactively engaging new Analytics & Cognitive opportunities at companies within the Energy, Resources and Industrials sector. Supporting our consulting services, and using a wide range of analytical tools and technologies, you will help reveal new opportunities to our clients through better use of their data. As a Senior Manager Analytics in Energy, Resources and Industrials, you will focus on growing strategic accounts. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relations and understanding your client's specific business and needs.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A portfolio all of whom are specialists in the Analytics & Cognitive offering.
The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department.
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- Proven experience in project management and customer account management within Energy, Resources and Manufacturing sector.
- Existing relevant relationship network.
- Proven track record in business development.
- Additional experience in consultancy is recommended.
- Very strong data storyboarding and communication skills and proven experience in building effective relationships.
- You have an excellent command of English.
Essential for this role:
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Business, Information Sciences, (Mechanical) Engineering or Analytics.
- 7+ years of experience in Analytics at Energy, Resources & Industrials companies.
- Extremely Analytical: Ability to solve complex business problems through advanced statistics, mathematical modeling, and / or code development.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.