Your role as Manager Analytics (Energy, Resources and Manufacturing Industry)
New technologies—from smart sensors and IoT to cognitive—are changing the operational and financial dynamics for companies in energy, resources and manufacturing industries. For these companies, analytics can drive (among others) optimization of plant maintenance, reduction of safety incidents and more efficient resources exploration. The Energy, Resources and Manufacturing team in our Analytics & Information Management practice combines analytics capabilities and deep industry knowledge to develop and present core analytics solutions across the sector. Changes in market, regulatory, and competitive environments are driving growing demands for our services. We work with leading clients to help them realize the value of their data. This ranges from generating reliable information (big data management) to diagnostic analysis (data discovery and visualization) and value-added statistical analysis (advanced analytics).
We are seeking an experienced candidate with relevant sector and technical experience to join our team to develop and lead market facing propositions and sales activities.
Your role as a Manager is to effectively lead analytics projects for companies operating in the Energy, Resources and Manufacturing industry sectors. You will be managing analytics projects, focusing on time, quality, and budget, and constantly monitoring the developments within your multi-disciplinary team. You have a passion for helping clients implementing solutions where they gain new insights from data.
Next to leading projects, you are also proactively engaging new (big) data/analytics opportunities at companies within the Energy, Resources and Manufacturing industry sectors. Supporting our consulting services, and using a wide range of analytical tools and technologies, you will help reveal new opportunities to our clients through better use of their data. As a Manager Analytics in Energy, Resources and Manufacturing, you will focus on growing strategic accounts. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relations and understanding your client's specific business and needs.
Your profile: analytics experience, a proven leader, and current relationships with clients in energy, resources and manufacturing industries
If you are motivated by this role, then we would love to meet you. We are looking for specific qualifiers:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience as an analyst or managing (analytics) teams within organizations in the Energy, Resources and/or Manufacturing industry.
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Business, Information Sciences, (Mechanical) Engineering or Analytics.
- Proven experience in project management and customer account management within Energy, Resources and Manufacturing industries.
- Additional experience in consultancy is recommended.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience in using statistical methods and conceptual handling of large amounts of (big) data will definitely benefit you in your daily work.
- Very strong data storyboarding and communication skills and proven experience in building effective relationships.
- You have an excellent command of English.
Your playing field
As Manager Analytics you will be part of the Analytics & Information Management (AIM) service line, which is a subgroup of Technology within Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy practice worldwide.
Technology Consulting supports leading public and private clients on the intersection of Business and IT. We provide thought leadership to our clients as we formulate and implement complex high level IT-strategies, help draft business, information, and technical architectures, enterprise content management, business intelligence, internet technology and custom system development. Furthermore we conduct project management, enterprise portfolio management and are capable of establishing an independent and intelligent project management office.
In the Analytics & Information Management service line, we provide consulting, strategy and implementation services in the field of performance management, business intelligence and other advance analytics applications. Primarily we focus us on the added value for the client’s business so that we can convert daily information into ‘actionable insights’. Within the Analytics & Information Management service line we have three teams. The Big Data Management team has subject matter experts that specifically focus on the use of Big Data and its usability for our clients. Data Discovery and Visualization experts focus on presenting the insights gained from the data in a way customers are immediately able to understand. Advanced Analytics houses our data scientists who are busy making predictive and machine learning models to analyse client data.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Simone van Dooren op telefoonnummer 0682019261.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.