Enjoy supporting clients to solve their complex transformational challenges. At Deloitte
What impact will you make?
As Manager Business Process Outsourcing you support clients to solve their complex transformational challenges, applying fact-based analyses to develop a strategic vision and future operating model that translates into concrete roadmap, comprehensive designs and practical implementations. You are comfortable discussing client matters at C-level and responsible for delivering results. You will help further build and scale the Global Business Services advisory practice and lead project teams.
This is how
- Be part of a growing team with extensive experience and global reach;
- work with high profile clients on a variety of engagements from strategy creation to operations optimization;
- work in multidisciplinary teams, together with numerous competences within Deloitte (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement, IT)
- lead teams on projects and help manage the overall engagements;
- develop the Deloitte business, relationships, brand and reputation;
- develop leading edge digitalization, robotics and technology enabled solutions;
- become a thought leader in Global Business Services.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Consulting, Audit, Risk, Tax and Financial Advisory. Our culture is built on collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations. We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
We are ranked by Gartner, IDC, and Kennedy as the leading consulting firm globally for the fifth consecutive year, named a leader in business transformation consulting by Forrester, and we serve 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4.500 employees, we deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the Netherlands and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a Development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. To be successful in working on complex and challenging projects, as Manager Business Process Outsourcing, we would like you to have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams and with various levels of stakeholders
- A relevant university Master degree;
- experience with both sales and delivery of professional client services assignments;
- between 6 and 9 years of relevant work experience in Global Business Services, Shared Services or Business Process Outsourcing / IT Outsourcing;
- experience in leading project teams, complex contract negotiations and deal-making;
- strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
- distinct industry focus and network;
- excellent command of English, preferably also Dutch.
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.