What impact will you make?
Do you have extensive experience regarding the intersection of business and IT? Are you looking for a challenging role in which you manage large programs and projects and advise companies on how to secure their critical information and business processes at the strategic, tactical and operational levels? Then we are looking for you!
This is how
The Cyber Risk Advisory team at Deloitte Risk Advisory continues to grow. Currently, we have more than 160 professional who, on a daily basis, support large multinational corporations and government agencies with regards to information security. Given the demand for Cyber Risk services across various industries, our team is growing tremendously. We are looking for professionals who understand technical issues and are able to communicate them to the business at board level, serving as the bridge between business and IT.
As a manager you will contribute to a growing team of passionate Cyber Strategy professionals. In this role you are expected to be able to independently manage and support diverse engagement teams and establish long-term relationships with various client organizations. Managers are expected to work with internal cyber leads and connect with relevant specialists to manage complex projects including program, quality, and financial management.
Types of assignments
As a Cyber Strategy manager you will be exposed to a wide range of assignments, which typically include:
- Improving cyber security across the client organization with regards to the environment and industry;
- Analyzing the current state of cyber security capabilities of the client and the threat landscape that the client operates in;
- Supporting clients to develop and implement a cyber security roadmap.
As an experienced advisor you will support our clients in determining their way forward on the management of cyber security, often in the form of developing and implementing a cyber transformation program. With risk in mind, you will identify the threat landscape and have a clear understanding of the client organization to be able to bridge the gaps between security and business at the client.
As a cyber security manager you will be expected to engage in the following activities:
- Manage diverse teams effectively on client engagements and helping individuals develop their industry knowledge and careers at Deloitte as a role-model;
- Manage multiple client engagements and work collaboratively with other experts within Deloitte;
- Perform quality control of deliverables to the client, maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte;
- Monitor projects with regards to people, financial and program management, and develop new business propositions with support from other leaders within Cyber Strategy;
- Provide substantive advice with end-to-end contribution on cyber solutions stemming from your management consulting skills and technical expertise;
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with various stakeholders across client organizations, market suppliers and knowledge groups;
- Bring added value into proposals as well as to the bidding process for new contracts.
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory is comprised of approximately 600 professionals with diverse backgrounds. We service our clients in the fields of Strategic & Reputation, Regulatory, Financial, Operational and Cyber Risk. Within these teams our professionals include, among others, data analysts, IT Risk consultants and Cyber Risk specialists. These complementary specializations allow us to support our clients in a broad spectrum of topics through interdisciplinary teams and bespoke solutions. We perform most of our work from the Amsterdam office.
The Cyber Strategy team is distinguished by its collegial and informal atmosphere, with about 160 professionals. Our professionals come from a wide range of backgrounds and personalities, and this environment is further emphasized by ample learning opportunities and constructive feedback on each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Given the strong growth of our practice, we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
What we offer
With several offices in the Netherlands and over 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading firm offering services in the fields of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory. Our professionals are ambitious, highly educated and market leaders in various industries, and we work in an open and diverse environment with ample room for innovation and involvement. We offer our professionals competitive benefits such as a lease car arrangement, laptop, Iphone and an excellent pension scheme among others. High performance is rewarded accordingly with promotions, and we ensure that our professionals are able to achieve their own goals with a balanced learning program, a competency model and continuous feedback.
We understand that our professionals are often balancing demanding careers with commitments outside of the work life, and support our people to live an agile life in accordance with their interests.
What you offer
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience;
- Strong academics with a strong affinity with IT and business;
- Strong leadership and the ability to understand and resolve potential issues encountered of managing diverse teams;
- A holistic understanding of security with a strong overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response;
- Extensive experience in program, financial, people and project management of IT Security related projects;
- Strong business acumen, with experience working in commercial environments, and possession of relevant certifications such as CISSP and CISM.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop business relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We would like to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.