What impact will you make?
Are you looking for the sexiest job of the 21st century? Ready for challenging projects where you can build and deliver analytical solutions by using programming languages such as Phyton, R or SQL? And are you fascinated by methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining?
This is how
In the function of Manager Data Science / Analytics you solve complex issues for clients. In projects you help companies to perform better by making smart use of the large amounts of data they have. You are able to bridge the gap between client demand, the business problem and analytical methodologies such as classification, regression and segmentation. You then translate your analytical insights into clear, fact-based advice and guide your clients in the change process. You often work in multidisciplinary teams with other advisory groups.
Examples of projects that Advanced Analytics may be involved in:
- Segmenting customers or portfolios so that companies gain better insight into their customers and are able to better anticipate opportunities and risks;
- Analyzing 'big data' so that strategic insights are gained from the large amounts of internal, external, structured and non-structured data that support the gathering of applicable insights;
- Optimizing work processes and chains by applying smart algorithms;
- Predicting individual customer behavior such as churn to better target loyalty activities.
At Deloitte Consulting, the largest consulting practice in the world, you advise top companies in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients. As an economic, econometric or mathematical talent, you can come up with the best 'out of the box' solutions.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department.
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio consists of three main disciplines: Data & Analytics Modernization (DAM), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Visual Analytics (VA). These teams represent our main skills and specialism but do not limit us in how individual team members can excel and master traits. The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio enable to tackle all kind of data and information business challenges. The teams work in close collaboration with each other and other servicelines.
- Data & Analytics Modernization: focusses on processing huge amounts of external and internal data (volume), preferably in real time (Velocity) and in a structured and unstructured form (Variety).
- Artificial Intelligence: Takes and static approach in creating a deeper understanding of data. This includes the use of methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining.
- Visual Analytics: Professions in getting across the business message by means of KPI Dashboarding, Advanced Visualisation and Storytelling with data.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- You have 6 to 10 years of relevant analytical experience with business applications, for example in one of the following areas: customer intelligence, marketing, risk, operations research;
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Econometrics, Physics, Mathematics, (Technical) Business Administration, Business Analytics or Artificial Intelligence;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have knowledge of and experience with econometric modeling techniques, data mining algorithms, optimization techniques and statistics;
- You have experience with programming and have worked with languages such as Python and R;
- Proven experience in analytics project management and customer account management;
- You are ambitious, commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial;
- You are a team player and you have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.