What impact will you make?
Are you looking for the sexiest job of the 21st century? Ready for challenging projects where you can build and deliver analytical solutions by using programming languages such as Phyton, R or SQL? And are you fascinated by methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining?
This is how
In the function of Manager Data Science you solve complex issues for clients. In projects you help companies to perform better by making smart use of the large amounts of data they have. You are able to bridge the gap between client demand, the business problem and analytical methodologies such as classification, regression and segmentation. You then translate your analytical insights into clear, fact-based advice and guide your clients in the change process. You often work in multidisciplinary teams with other advisory groups.
Examples of projects that Advanced Analytics may be involved in:
- Segmenting customers or portfolios so that companies gain better insight into their customers and are able to better anticipate opportunities and risks;
- Analyzing 'big data' so that strategic insights are gained from the large amounts of internal, external, structured and non-structured data that support the gathering of applicable insights;
- Optimizing work processes and chains by applying smart algorithms;
- Predicting individual customer behavior such as churn to better target loyalty activities.
At Deloitte Consulting, the largest consulting practice in the world, you advise top companies in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients. As an economic, econometric or mathematical talent, you can come up with the best 'out of the box' solutions.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
The Analytics and Information Management team consists of 100 colleagues and is part of our growing Technology Consulting practice which has over 550 practitioners. We provide advisory and strategic services, and we implement performance management, business intelligence and other sophisticated analytical applications.
The Analytics & Information Management (AIM) team consists of three main disciplines: Big Data Management (BDM), Advanced Analytics (AA) and Data Discovery & Visualisation (DDV). These teams represent our main skills and specialism but do not limit us in how individual team members can excel and master traits. They enable AIM to tackle all kind of data and information business challenges. The teams work in close collaboration with each other and other service lines.
- Big Data Management: focusses on processing huge amounts of external and internal data (volume), preferably in real time (Velocity) and in a structured and unstructured form (Variety).
- Advanced Analytics: Takes and static approach in creating a deeper understanding of data. This includes the use of methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining.
- Data Recovery & Visualisation: Professions in getting across the business message by means of KPI Dashboarding, Advanced Visualisation and Storytelling with data.
Our colleagues at work:
What we offer
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor
What you offer
- You have 6 to 10 years of relevant analytical experience with business applications, for example in one of the following areas: customer intelligence, marketing, risk, operations research;
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Econometrics, Physics, Mathematics, (Technical) Business Administration, Business Analytics or Artificial Intelligence;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have knowledge of and experience with econometric modeling techniques, data mining algorithms, optimization techniques and statistics;
- You have experience with programming and have worked with languages such as Python and R;
- Proven experience in analytics project management and customer account management;
- You are ambitious, commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial;
- You are a team player and you have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.