This job offer in short
- This is your opportunity to join the global leader on Debt & Capital Advisory services as a Manager within the Structured Finance, Securitisation and Fintech team (SSF) at Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory (“DCA”). The Structured Finance, Securitisation and Fintech team focuses on transactions for a broad variety of scale-up and mid-market clients including e.g.: (non-bank) financial service providers, fintech companies such as SME lenders, car lease or other vehicle and equipment lease providers, lease/service companies, or other corporates with a large contract/client base
- Within our Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory (“DCA”) team, you will have the opportunity to work in close corporation with international colleagues from the largest independent debt advisory team globally. We have over 250 professionals based in 31 countries across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia.
- Examples of recent assignments are: support on arranging scalable financing for a fast-growing fintech SME Lender in The Netherlands; financing for a European VC-backed scale up in the factoring sector; financing of a Dutch and Belgian car lease portfolio; securitization advisory for a large car lease company.
- You will act as deal captain and will be responsible for the daily project management which entails among others the preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analyses and client communications
- You can leverage on your 5 to 7 years’ experience within a bank,Debt Advisory firm or relevant deal-driven corporate environment, and help our clients achieve their goals with your unrivaled knowledge on structured finance, securitization, fintech, venture debt, syndications or asset based lendi
What impact will you make?
- You will work in a team that specializes in providing unique and independent debt & capital advice on the wide range of complex and strategic financing challenges our clients are facing.
- Your role within this team will be to act as deal captain and help our clients arrange financing. You are the key person in the team and maintain constant interaction with clients, banks, debt funds, other lenders and advisors. Together with a Partner, Director or Senior Manager, you will coach your team to achieve the best possible results
This is how
- You will (jointly) originate and execute debt advisory transactions both sourced by you as well as leveraging on existing Deloitte client relationships
- You will play a client-facing role from origination to deal execution and closing
- You will play an important role in the development of the DCA department and take ownership of targeted development and accelerated growth initiatives
- You will bring eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspectives on debt market trends
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and financial, legal and tax advice. Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory is the largest independent debt advisor globally with over 250 professionals based in 31 countries across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. During the last 12 months, our global DCA network has advised on over 150 transactions with combined debt facilities in excess of €10bn.
Within the Netherlands and Belgium, DCA operates one cross-border integrated team of 26 dedicated professionals, executing over 30 transactions annually. Clients include leading (international) Private Equity firms, (large) Corporates and family owned businesses across multiple sectors.
DCA operates fully independent from financiers. Our expertise ranges from strategic advice on optimal capital structures to raising debt capital. We enable access to all types of financing, from ordinary bank debt, LBO financing, real estate financing, structured finance solutions/securitization, venture debt and asset based lending to institutional parties, debt funds, and alternative lending.
What we offer
- An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, working in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- An organization deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs;
- The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues;
- Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation;
What you offer
- You hold a university degree.
- You have 5 to 7 years of relevant (transactional) experience gained within the banking or investment industry with exposure to leveraged finance, debt capital markets, structured finance/securitisation, restructuring and/or direct lending. Demonstrated affinity and experience with structured finance, securitisation and asset based lending is considered a strong plus.
- You have a sound commercial acumen and understanding of international financial markets and debt-related products.
- You have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
- You have proven project management, leadership and organizational skills.
- You are self-confident with the strong appetite to be involved in business development activities.
- You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication.
- You are fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch would be preferred.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.