What impact will you make?
In today’s Omni channel reality we believe that digital analytics is a key necessity to understand customer needs as digital sources (such as online, mobile and social) have become core in customer journeys. Understanding digital user experience and objectives to continuously adapt digital assets towards a seamless and consistent multi-channel brand experience is core to remain relevant in a disruptive market environment. We are expanding our Digital Analytics capabilities and are looking for a manager who can help achieve and push the benchmark with us.
This is how
Your role as Manager Digital Analytics is to effectively lead compelling digital analytics engagements with regards to measurement, root causing and (break thru) optimizing of digital assets. Typically these engagements will touch demand and (mobile) site optimization including product & price strategies and often will be end to end including big data questions. To help answer these challenges you will have access to our large Big Data and Advanced Analytics competencies to ensure we answer the customer needs in multidisciplinary fashion. And often together with other functions such as Deloitte Strategy and Deloitte Digital.
To answer these challenges you will apply methods from a broad range of data collection and analytical techniques and mastermind the best way to organize and analyze vast amounts of data using industry best practice tools. Next to being an effective project manager in the field of analytics we expect you to be an entrepreneur in acquisition and strategic innovation.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department.
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Business, Information Sciences or Analytics. Additional experience in consultancy is making you an even better fit.
- >4-6 years of relevant experience as digital analyst with a track record of making significant customer experience improvement impact.
- Web & Tech savvy and with a passion for Digital Analytics. And you believe as us that this is the ultimate professional playground for years to come.
- Advanced knowledge in leading digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics Premium and Google Analytics Premium. You also have experience in other digital analytics tools such as Crazy Egg or ClickTale. Additional expertise in Adobe Test & Target could make you a dream candidate.
- Expert level in using statistical methods and conceptual handling of large amounts of (big) data. For example through the use of R and/or Python.
- Very strong data storyboarding and communication skills and proven experience in building effective relationships with designers and marketers and C-level decision makers.
- Proven experience in analytics project management and customer account management
- You are ambitious, commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial
- You are a team player and you have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.