Deloitte HR Transformation is looking for a (Senior) Manager Digital HR
Are you a senior HR professional with interest and skills to excel in Employee Experience design, the application of new digital trends, continuous innovation, HCM cloud systems and other digital HR solutions? Would you like to create impact to HR organizations and help them in building a more customer centric strategy and translate this into digital HR tools and other cutting edge technology HR enablers?
Our Human Capital practice & HR Transformation service line
Human Capital links business strategy with workforce challenges. Today’s business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent, and organization priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice.
Our HR Transformation (HRT) practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients make sense of and draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market. From being digital, to employee experience, to HR blockchain, robotic process automation and the future of work: it is no longer enough to be strategic, HR needs to be the agent of change and innovation, win the war for talent and embrace the workforce disruption. Our ability to provide end-to-end services to our clients – from helping them envision where they want to go, to technology selection and solution design, straight through to implementation – makes us a standout in the market place. The roadmap to becoming a high-impact HR organization has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space!
We support our customers with developing and implementing HR strategies and plans which are both visionary and executable. Always focused on delivering client value. Our specific services within our HR Transformation service line are:
- Digital HR & Employee Experience: challenging the status quo. Helping our clients to drastically improve their employee experience. Understanding the efficiency and effectiveness of their HR function and enhance it through proven and innovative interventions. Planning their HR Transformation Journey, defining the driving role of any (proven or new/innovative) HR Technology and building a compelling business case for HR Transformation and HR Technology implementation.
- HR Service Delivery: designing and implementing High Impact HR Operating models. Business focused and value driven. Including choices related to HR Business Partners, Communities of Expertise, shared services, outsourcing, process standardization, policy harmonization and underpinning technology.
- Talent Strategies: helping companies to maximize workforce investments, by analyzing the requirements for the future of work, workers and workplace based on external trends, the business strategy, the workforce vision, and quantitative and qualitative workforce data as well as existing talent management programs and approaches.
- Workforce Analytics: supporting clients with predictive modelling services (e.g. strategic workforce planning, talent development and retention, recruitment) that enhance the way companies understand the skills that currently exist in the workforce and analyze existing data to plan for future talent needs.
- Rewards: supporting companies to redefine and implement their reward strategy and strengthen their Employee Value Proposition. Designing rewards to fit their business needs and to leverage change whilst taking into account compliance and financial risk.
(Sr.) Managers are key members of any client facing team, and are responsible for leading and delivering high quality client work, business development and practice development. Growing your career and future at Deloitte is within your hands and here is how you’ll succeed:
- You are genuinely passionate about HR, keeping up with trends, having an active interest and desire to change what HR will look like in 10 to 15 years, and staying connected with what is happening in the market today, from an employee and an employer perspective.
- You lead the development of expertise on Digital HR. You develop innovative point of views. On how to successfully embed this within a HR strategy and on how digital HR transformations can be delivered successfully. And the way this impact employee experience and ultimately client satisfaction. You are able to share innovative views to C-suite stakeholders on changes and opportunities we see within the market regarding HR technologies and various rapidly evolving digital HR solutions like HCM cloud, RPA, AI, HR blockchain etcetera.
- You demonstrate social perceptiveness, by listening well and being able to incorporate feedback into personal development and professional growth.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and by as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- You have a strong network of HR professionals which you have built based on your reputation of delivery quality work and expertise in your field.
- You are passionate about personal development. You understand what drives you and you actively seek feedback from your peers as well as leaders. You take action on the feedback received and seek challenging and meaningful opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- You’re able to collaborate and lead by example. You are attentive to the needs of others and understand what needs to be done in order to achieve collective success. You provide meaningful contributions when leading a team and never hesitate to help others when needed.
The essentials as a (sr.) Manager HR Transformation – Digital HR
- You have a university degree (studies like HR, IT related studies, Innovation and Business studies)
- You have a minimum of 7 years working experience in a (Digital) HR related field
- You will offer a strong and compelling point of view around HRT and Digital HR related matters and issues
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends
- You have proven experience with working across a range of technologies (e.g. Workday, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Robotics and AI, as well as bespoke digital HR applications)
- Experience in mentoring and coaching others, specifically more junior team members
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience generating sales and managing project revenue/budget
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required)
Your career at Deloitte and employment conditions
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot of room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, excellent pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone. Performance is rewarded; high potentials can get promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own coach and continuous feedback.