Your job as a (Sr) Manager Enterprise Data Management
As a (senior) manager within our Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team you have a passion to create a data-driven culture at clients helping them to successfully manage and get value from data assets. You know how to set up a data management office, identify relevant data domains and elements, and determine the roadmap to improved data quality. You ensure that the right data arrives at the right time in the right place, operating on the edge of business and IT. You support our clients in developing their data strategy or information architecture and develop vision and policies for the effective management of data assets. At the same time, the role of project manager fits you perfectly. Besides your knowledge of the content, you have a strong commercial drive and contribute in the expansion of the data management practice. Our EDM Team is ambitious, will welcome you with open arms and is looking forward to your perspectives and vision.
Examples of EDM projects:
- Data Strategy, Policy and Capability development: defining the way in which data can be managed best in the client's business processes and translating this into principles, policies and (new) data capabilities at clients. Both from a regulatory as well as a business opportunity perspective
- Data Governance Office: setting up the right governance structure, selecting integration options based on the organization specifics, motivating the right roles and enabling accountability through policy and monitoring, ensuring senior commitment
- Data Management Maturity Assessment: assessing our clients’ current data management maturity and determining and realizing the target maturity that is required to meet the data strategy
- Data Architecture: Assessing, designing and implementing data and integration architectures using applicable patterns (batch, service, event-driven) that facilitate the effective flow and management of data in an organization
- Impact Analysis and Roadmapping: analyzing and planning the financial, organizational and technical consequences of entering or replacing one or more data components
- Tool Implementation: the design and implementation of an integrated data solution within an existing system landscape of legacy systems
Your profile: analytical, communicator and commercial
If you are challenged by the abovementioned job description, we would like to meet you! Joining Deloitte as an EDM (Senior) Manager, ideally your profile would include the following:
- Master’s degree in business administration or computer science;
- 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience (preferably in consumer business or manufacturing industry;
- You are entrepreneurial and contribute commercially to the EDM practice;
- Knowledge of the areas of Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Quality, Information modeling or Master Data Management is an advantage;
- Knowledge of or experience with EDM solutions such as Collibra, Informatica or IBM is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence
- Project manager with ambition;
- Responsible for delivery of consultancy assignments;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and/or English; both verbally and in writing
Your work area within Deloitte Technology Consulting
The technology team advises leading public and private clients at the intersection of business and IT. In the full range of IT consultancy we are engaged in formulating and implementing complex high level IT strategies, drafting up business-, information-, but also technical architectures, business intelligence, internet technology and customized system development. Overarching we do program management, enterprise portfolio management and we set up independent and intelligent project management offices.
The Service Line Enterprise Architecture advises on adequate alignment of business processes, information, application and integration technology. These domains are constantly subjected to change. With experts in business architecture, business process management and data management we know how to link between modern and innovative methods and techniques and the problems at our clients. For our clients we make the difference by not only providing advice, but also guiding the implementation of our proposed solutions.
What does Deloitte offer you?
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot of room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, excellent pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone. Performance is rewarded; high potentials can get promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own coach and continuous feedback.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Micha Lekawael op telefoonnummer +31882880902.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.