(Senior) Manager HR Technology
Would you like to transform the HR Function enabled by the newest technology?
As a (Senior) Manager you will work in a large range of companies, from multinationals to medium enterprises. Human Capital links company strategy with HR organizational challenges. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte focuses on consulting within the HR Transformation domain. We provide advice on streamlining and transforming the HR function to its greatest potential. We offer solutions to our clients to ensure they deliver the best and most efficient HR Function, for example by aligning the HR strategy with the overall business strategy, by designing and delivering HR service delivery models, by analysing HR-data, and by optimizing HR business processes and creating a great user experience.
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on pure HR technology consulting. Technology is one of the biggest drivers when considering these HR challenges and by utilising several technology solutions, like Workday. We offer our clients the best in class solutions.
As a (Senior) Manager HR Technology you will work independently with your own team and deliver high-quality projects for your clients.
Other responsibilities are:
- Provide advice and guidance regarding implementation of the latest HR technologies with the use of Workday HCM;
- Consulting on HR IT strategy and implications that an HR strategy or a new HR structure has on the HR IT landscape;
- Leading and building your own team to deliver successful projects;
- Monitoring and delivering project deliverables: define, analyse and implement business processes, configure Workday and possible integrations, test and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live of Workday;
- Designing and implementing Workday solutions in order to create and improve HR business processes, organizational structures, reports and analytics, and supporting HR systems of our clients;
- Supporting the program management team and support in change management;
- Quality assurance and testing on processes and HR IT Systems, Workday specific;
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with strong commercial focus;
- Supporting to build our practice and help in developing new propositions.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects where you will use the newest trends within Human Capital. Help Deloitte’s clients in transforming their HR Function in achieving success with their employees and achieve greatness. Workday is the future, be a part of this change.
If you're a HR Technology professional and like to feel challenged
we’re interested in meeting you if you meet below requirements;
- You have a university degree and a minimum of 6 years relevant consultancy experience;
- Strong career focus on HR Technology, preferable within Workday;
- Experience with managing a team;
- Experience with Design Thinking;
- You’re an ambitious project manager;
- You’re a clear communicator even when discussing complex topics and challenges;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice, strong entrepreneurial and commercial skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results.
Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications), a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.