Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience. At Deloitte.
What impacht will you make?
As a Manager Oracle HCM Cloud, you are a key member of any client facing team, and are responsible for driving the delivery of high quality client work, business development and practice development. You will make impact by enabling your customers to transform their HR department and change the way they operate by empowering their workforce with self-service, real-time reporting and analytics and mobile apps.
You can independently manage a multidisciplinary (often internationally) project team and build strong relations with your client contacts. You are confident to bring HR IT projects and client relationships to a higher level. You are responsible for your team and the delivery of substantively and technically sound solutions within your functional area and within agreed deadlines. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using Oracle HCM Cloud as a prime platform to realize this change. Technologies like Oracle HCM Cloud are the future of HR and are able to improve both the experience of the employee, as well as HR efficiency for the employer. Help organizations to realize that future!
This is how
- Leading teams on successful project engagements – Oracle HCM Cloud implementations
- Provide advice and guidance regarding implementation of the latest HR technologies and trends, like Mobile, Analytics, Big Data, Social Collaboration, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology, and how to use them in day to day business with the use of Oracle HCM Cloud;
- Consulting on HR IT strategy and implications that a HR strategy or a new HR structure has on the HR IT landscape;
- Monitoring and delivering project deliverables: define, analyze and implement business processes, test and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live of Oracle HCM Cloud;
- Designing and implementing Oracle HCM Cloud solutions in order to create and improve HR business processes, organizational structures, reports and analytics, and supporting HR systems of our clients;
- Quality assurance and testing on processes and HR IT Systems, Oracle HCM Cloud specific
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, tools and methods development, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, identifying new and add on opportunities, proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Build relationships with peers, leaders, vendors and clients to identify and connect to business development opportunities
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. As part of the HR Strategy & Service Delivery team, you will share your expertise in the HR Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge), all of whom are specialists in the broader Human Capital portfolio.
HR Transformation services partner with HR and business leaders to drive business results. HR operational scale and efficiency are a starting point for business driven HR services including HR strategy, processes and operations, technology, and sourcing: locally, globally, and in the cloud. We are the market leader in shaping the future of the HR function by helping our clients to develop and implement overarching global HR strategies to transform how HR delivers services to better support the enterprise and its people. This includes transforming HR operations and payroll with leading HR cloud technologies (Workday HR, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HR) and other analytic and mobile solutions that enhance service delivery, enable innovation, and reenergize the experience of the people, from frontline staff to leaders, employees to gig workers, administrators and faculty to students.
The HR Strategy & Service Delivery professionals support clients with developing and implementing (Digital) HR strategies and plans which are both visionary and feasible. Our projects include advising on creating insights in efficiency and effectiveness of the HR organization and developing a roadmap for change, designing and implementing HR (enabling) technologies, streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our working atmosphere is described by Norman Smit (Business Lead – HR Strategy & SD) as follows: “What I really like about working within the HR Strategy and Service Delivery team is its eagerness. Eager to always deliver tangible impact. Combining the great skills and knowledge we have within the team. Also eager to learn. Eager to work closely together with clients and with a diverse team of Deloitte colleagues seeking to bring the best possible team and impact to our clients. And certainly also a team that is eager to have fun together.“
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, also for private use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are genuinely passionate about HR and lead development of expertise on Digital HR and Employee Experience. Over the years you have built a strong network of HR Professionals. You demonstrate social perceptiveness and like to invest in your personal development. You are able to lead by example and understand what needs to be done in order to achieve collective success. For the role of Manager, you also have
- A university degree and/or MBA
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in (an international) consulting or corporate strategy role
- Strong career focus and proven experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Technology
- Analytical and interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership
- A strong intellectual curiosity and appetite for continuous learning
- Specific interest in HR consulting, as well as commitment to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values
- A strong and compelling point of view around HCM Cloud technologies
- Proven experience in managing teams/project group and senior-level client relationships
- Experience in generating sales and managing project revenue/budget
- Ability to work in international projects
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Irene Huttinga +31 (0)88 288 2066.