Deloittes Human Capital practice and your team
As the world’s largest Consulting firm, Deloitte Consulting advices top-class organizations on a strategical and operational level. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte Consulting links business strategy with people issues. We advise organizations about how to optimize their HR function in order to maximize business performance. Examples of our services are advising about organization design and/or leading the restructuring process, leading mergers, and developing and supporting change management processes.
The Human Capital practice is divided into five specialized teams, including our Learning Solutions (LS) service line. This is the team you can join!
Within Learning Solutions (LS), we advise various organizations, from multinationals to government agencies, about their Human Resource Development (HRD) or Learning & Development (L&D) function. Alongside this, we offer concrete and tailored solutions to organizational learning and development issues. In finding the right solution, we focus on the optimal balance between formal and informal learning, between individual and collaborative learning and between effectiveness, efficiency and added value to the business strategy.
Examples of our LS services include 1) aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, 2) designing and developing the L&D function, 3) optimizing learning processes, including the use of digital learning tools, 4) analyzing the learning offering (curricula), and 5) designing and developing specific learning programs. During these projects, we take into account the strategic business context, technology and innovation in order to assure a sustainable solution.
Responsibilities as a Manager Learning
As a Manager Learning you will work in collaboration with our other Deloitte consulting disciplines varying from other Human Capital service lines (such as Organization Design, Change Management, HR Technology) to Financial Advisory, Deloitte Digital and Strategy and Operations.
You will support our (international) clients with:
- Analyzing their current learning organization (i.e. organization design, governance, processes, curricula, logistics, finance and technology) and designing (elements of) the new learning organization (i.e. formulating a business case or designing a target operating model);
- Creating and managing transition plans, including Change Management;
- Advising on and leading the implementation of Learning systems (i.e. functional, methodical and organizational integration, transition support and Change Management);
- Designing and developing the learning strategy and translating learning needs into suitable learning interventions;
- Designing and developing learning programs for 1) new or existing curricula and 2) learning programs resulting from thorough organizational changes, such as an organization transformation or an IT system implementation.
As a Manager within Deloitte you are expected to develop the service line both commercially as well as with regards to IP:
- Lead teams of junior and peer colleagues often in joint client-Deloitte project teams, often multi-site and multicultural and in international context;
- Establish and develop your own network of business relationships with external clients and relevant Deloitte stakeholders and open this network for colleagues too;
- To support and co-lead concrete commercial activities such as : opportunity spotting and qualifying, account development, leading commercial bids, maintaining relationships with decision makers at the client side;
- To contribute to the service line and wider Deloitte knowledge base regarding Learning by doing research on strategic trends, writing Points-of-View or White Papers and developing and facilitating training junior and peer colleagues;
- To mentor and coach junior colleagues on their performance, career development, aspirations and challenges.
If you are challenged by the function description above and meet the job requirements below, we would like to meet you!
- 7-10 Years of experience working in a L&D department or at a consultancy agency focusing on Learning & Change (preferably in an international context);
- University degree (preferably in Education or Business Administration, with a major in Change Management or Learning & Development);
- Relevant consultancy experience in an international business context and within the private sector;
- Experience working with systems, tools and learning technologies;
- Knowledge and experience in strategic organizational design;
- Strong commercial skills;
- Experience with learning in change projects;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Experience working in and leading project teams;
- An analytical, goal-driven, practical and enthusiastic mentality;
- Willingness to travel and work internationally.;
- Proven willingness to learn Dutch, fluent in English.
Your career at Deloitte and employment conditions
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory. When working at Deloitte, you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, excellent pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone. High potentials will be promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Hasna Bouiss op telefoonnummer +31882887560.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.