As a Privacy Manager you contribute to the growing Deloitte Privacy Services team within Deloitte Technology & Data Risk. As a Privacy manager you focus on privacy and are able to look at the topic from a legal, technical and organizational perspective. In addition, you are able to work on commercial engagements and can lead and manage engagement teams. You are the clients’ trusted advisor and are able to propose solutions that work in the broader client context. Together with a team of experts and professionals you deliver value to our customers in the field of privacy. We also expect that you are able to functionally lead a team and build a good working relationship with our clients. You play a coordinating role at our customers and take care of end to end management, monitoring and leading of programs or projects. Here you will work according to program & project methodologies and standards to monitor the quality, scope as well as the budget of the program / project and achieve their objectives.
Type of work
As a privacy professional, there are several role related activities and types of assignments to which you perform your tasks:
- Carrying out privacy risk and privacy gap assessments in organizations. Identify privacy risks, and check the level of the privacy maturity of an organization;
- Carrying out large Privacy Transformation programs;
- Advise about the legal challenges in regard to privacy;
- Support in Privacy by Design programs;
- Support in drafting strategies on the use of personal data;
- Delve into the trends of the market and translate these trends into propositions;
- Carrying out GDPR gap assessments. Identify the gaps within an organization in regard to the new General Data Protection Regulation. Design and layout of autorizationmodels.Directing team members in terms of content and professional skills;
- End to end project management of Privacy projects;
- Perform a QA role on project deliverables and provide a high quality result;
- Financial monitoring of projects you manage;
- Advise customers and propose privacy solutions which both fit within the customer environment and that might be integrated with other Cyber Risk Advisory services;
- Client relationship management;
- Manage relations with market, suppliers and Privacy expert groups;
- Be proactive on the topic of business development and acquisition of new projects and in your field of expertise;
- Adding value to bid and commercial processes;
Profile of a Privacy Manager
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of privacy and having relevant certifications are added value (CIPP /E /M);
- Extensive experience in executing and managing Privacy projects;
- Good leader, excellent communication skills (spoken and written), the ability to lead a project able to head teams (at customer / Deloitte) and build good business relations;
- An understanding of the technical and IT aspects of privacy and having relevant technical certifications (such as CISSP, CISM) are value added;
- A team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other Deloitte collaborate on the best solutions for our customers;
- Experience in working in a commercial environment is a plus;
- Stress-resistant, flexible and accurate.
Working at Deloitte Privacy Services
Deloitte Privacy Services is part of Technology & Data Risk, which consists of approximately 100 professionals. The Privacy team itself consists of driven professionals and is a multidisciplinary team consisting of people with a legal, technical or business background. The team is characterized by the collegial and informal atmosphere and has its home basis in the Amsterdam Office. Due to the strong growth of our practice, partly caused by the upcoming GDPR, we are looking for new colleagues who want to join our team.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Liselotte Mulder op telefoonnummer +31882883616.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.