Do you want to deploy your analytical skills to the benefit of
society? Do you want to help solving complex crisis-situations that require an
immediate response to a regulator? Would you like to contribute to the fight
against financial crime using your data analytical skills?
Our Regulatory Response team steps in when gaps in our clients’ regulatory compliance program have been identified. Our projects are usually driven by a (potential) negative finding of the regulator. We solve these issues for our clients, usually by combining our deep compliance-expertise with hands-on analytical solutions.
Your Profile as a Manager Regulatory Analytics
You will have to meet the following conditions:
- You have completed a quantitatively oriented university degree, such as (applied) mathematics, econometrics, physics or a quantitative specialization within the social sciences.
- A minimum of six years of (relevant) experience
- You have experience with programming (knowledge of SQL, SAS, R, Python or Hadoop is an advantage!).
- You operate well in a team, and you have a professional attitude.
- You can identify with characteristics like analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented.
- You can complete projects under time pressure and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
- Experience in commercial activities within the regulatory-risk domain.
- Proven ability to realize changes at clients
- Demonstrated experience in regulatory compliance
- Strong program management experience
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Strong ability to properly delegate work load
- Demonstrated ability to provide services involving remediation and transformation projects, participate in client presentations
- Must be flexible with travel requirements of client service projects
- Professional demeanor and strong communicationskills, both written and oral
Deloitte Regulatory Response team
Our team consists of about 20 professionals specializing in solving complex regulator-related issues for our clients. We are proud to have different professional backgrounds: lawyers and criminologists cooperate with mathematicians, physicists and finance professionals. We create the best mix in every team for every assignment. We believe using smart analytics will play an ever increasing role in the way our clients should work; we hence incorporate this into our way of working.
Examples of typical projects are:
- Testing to what extent international sanctions and anti-money-laundering laws are complied with, advising on what aspects and how this should be improved.
- Organize and execute large remediations: when our client has to solve an issue towards their end-clients, we are the team to advise them on these topics and organize a smooth execution.
- Improve the way regulators work by deploying analytical techniques; this saves unnecessary (usually large manual) efforts for the regulator, and minimalizes burden for regulated entities and hence society in general.
The cooperation within our teams is very informal, as is the general atmosphere. We help each other to get the best solutions for our clients.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Esmée Trimbos op telefoonnummer +31882887197.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.