What impact will you make?
As a Manager, you lead multifaceted data programs for our clients in the Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) industry, end-to-end. With your proven track record in the data domain, you are a solid sparring partner on the data challenges faced, both from a business as well as a technical perspective. You are a strong team player with a competitive drive and you know where to start when you face large data-sets. With your passionate management style, you inspire and motivate team members. You are the interface between the client and the team. You ensure that multiple client projects run smoothly and that the team is enabled and supported.
This is how
- Leading and conducting comprehensive diagnostics of the overall state of our clients' data program, including but not limited to mission, vision, strategy, governance, quality, culture and capabilities;
- Performing technical analyses on large data sets;
- Generating ‘smart’ insights the client can use;
- Crafting data program plans, roadmaps and communication plans aligned with clients’ ambition and pace;
- Communicating the data program plan, managing client stakeholders and the required change management;
- Overseeing the data program and diverse workstreams;
- Supervising and coaching our consultants in the team;
- Continuously seek for concrete improvements based on (actively gathered) feedback, gained insights and findings.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 35 colleagues in the Risk Analytics team. The cooperation within our teams is informal, as is the general atmosphere. We help each other to get the best solutions for our clients. We are proud to have different professional backgrounds: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Business Administration and Statistical Psychology, amongst others.
Director Nora Boukadid describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We believe that diversity of thinking in a team contributes to the best results. That is why our team consists of people with all sorts of backgrounds and walks of life with as common denominator: a passion for data and collaboration. Together, we make beautiful things happen."
What we offer
- In addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- A development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour work week;
- The opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- Good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have relevant work experience in the TMT industry and combine this with superior analytical skills. You are social, hands-on and an easy engager. Leading large projects makes you tick. You pro-actively share developments in your field within Deloitte and your clients. Your critical thinking is especially relevant as clients approach us with complex issues. You are self-reliant, proactive and you have a proven track record of leading project teams. Working with (and for) senior stakeholders motivates you. You have both an entrepreneurial spirit and a commercial mindset.
For the role of Manager at Deloitte, you also have:
- Graduated from university in one of the following areas: Business Analytics, Econometrics, Information Management or another relevant university degree in the data and technology domain;
- At least six to eight years of relevant work experience, preferably in an advisory/consultancy role or you have a background in data/data analytics in a large organization;
- You have experience & affinity with scripting languages, such as Python or SQL;
- You are proficient in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing;
- A background and/or relevant working experience in the TMT industry or passion for the TMT industry and the willingness to build industry specialization.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Raymond Bosch on +31 88 288 1592.