Leading complex business transformation projects for international clients and inspiring others. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
As Manager SAP S/4HANA Sales, part of Deloitte consulting’s SAP offering, you will be leading the design and realization of innovative S/4HANA solutions for our leading clients. As an expert with broad knowledge within the Sales & Distribution and/or Customer Experience business processes, you will lead large project teams and support junior resources in global complex business transformations enabled by SAP S/4HANA.
This is how
- lead design discussions and workshops with the client in the area of Sales, Services and/or Customer Experience;
- deliver the latest innovative solutions like SAP S/4HANA (Cloud) and SAP C/4HANA to our global clients;
- manage challenging (fit to standard) client discussions;
- translate business requirements into clear SAP supported solutions;
- perform required system configuration;
- have technical discussions with developers in order to provide the best solution for the client;
- support clients with testing and deployment activities;
- use your expert knowledge in supporting Deloitte SAP leadership in selling new SAP projects.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
As Manager S/4HANA Sales you are part of our SAP Solutions practice within the Technology service area at Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you work on business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S4HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the latest innovations. Central to these transformations is the generation of maximum value for our customers within the set timeline.
You share your expertise with 150 to 200 colleagues of our SAP Consulting team in the Netherlands. In this team, innovation, fun and personal development are very important. Of course, SAP Solutions also has a major impact:
Senior Manager Mark Meijerink describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“ We treat everybody with respect and there is no such thing as a hierarchy within Deloitte. We are honest about our strengths and weaknesses and flexible in our working times and working styles. In the end we are working towards a shared goal, making our client happy and successful”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a good pension scheme;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. Through your experience, you are seen as a subject matter expert. You are a team player, but at the same time able to drive deliverables independently. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Manager SAP S/4HANA Sales, you also have:
- a university or bachelor's degree;
- a minimum of 6 years of implementation experience as an SAP consultant in at least one of the following modules: SD, CS, MM, PS or CRM.
- strong analytical skills and a pro-active “can-do” mentality;
- a sense of political relationships and cultural differences;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Consulting Lu Wie Hu on +31 (0) 88 288 7295.
Please note: due to the current situation, we can only specify a possible start date after 1 September 2020. Nevertheless, we would like to stay in touch with you.