Your job as a Supply Chain Planning leader at Deloitte Consulting
Working for the largest Consulting practice in the world, you will advising multinational in different industries on supply chain strategy and execution, supporting growth in their revenue and profit. You see endless opportunities to help your customers and build a trusting relationship with them. As a top talent, you conceive and deploy, together with your team, innovative solutions, while managing your project goals and schedules. From day one, you work directly with your customers, participate in large transformations, with full responsibility and plenty of room for creative initiative. You lead a multidisciplinary team, working on tasks that require your knowledge and expertise.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining supply chain strategies and high-level supply chain operating models that integrate planning, sourcing, production and logistic processes into the organization;
- The development and implementation of advanced planning concepts for Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning and Sales & Operations Planning;
- Optimizing inventory levels in complex networks;
- Aligning the Planning processes, organization and technology, to create high performance and best-in-class supply chains;
- Your profile is both commercial and analytical.
If you find this position exciting, we would like to meet you!
We expect you to:
- Have a Masters degree in studies such as Engineering, Econometrics, Logistics or Operations Management;
- Have 7-10 years of relevant experience, in the consulting and Supply Chain related functions in the industry;
- Have been responsible for sales and/or results driven delivery of projects and assignments;
- Have strong analytical skills and are capable of translating complex questions into practical solutions;
- Have experience in managing international and multidisciplinary teams and project;
- Show that you have excellent communication skills at all levels, and can recognize the needs of your customer, beyond your immediate assignment;
- Be a team player and a change agent;
- Enjoy the challenge of working with different cultures, in different countries and you have a good sense for finding your way in such environments';
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English; mastery of other languages being an advantage.
More over the position
As a Supply Chain Planning leader you will be part of the Strategy & Operations organization of Deloitte Consulting, advising customers on internal and external strategic challenges. The Supply Chain Strategy team focuses on the full range of strategy, network (re-)design, logistics & distribution, planning and sourcing & procurement to major organizations. We are based in Amsterdam, but you will be expected to serve customers across the globe.
We will be happy to provide more information on the organization and this positions.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Marije Franck op telefoonnummer +31 (0) 88 28 80 130.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.