As Delivery Lead you will define, implement and/or lead digital marketing transformations, from Strategy to Execution, for (international) clients.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we believe that people live their life through experiences. These experiences, even when they take place in the digital world, are human experiences. We enable our clients to elevate that human experience. Because great experiences build connections. Strong connections create loyalty. And loyalty drives business results.
Our team transforms the advertising, marketing and commerce operations of our clients for measurable business growth. We achieve this by creating experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act and elevate their human experience. Our projects range from brand or customer experience strategy to solution implementations and operating model design. Together with strategists, creatives and platform engineers we create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for our clients that bring the best customer experiences.
Within our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team we are looking for a Delivery Lead who loves to implement technology solutions together with a team of architects, developers and functional analysts, this to build advanced marketing and commerce platforms for our clients.
This is how
As a Delivery Lead you will have a leading role in teams to empower the client through the following types of work:
- deliver (complex) Marketing and Commerce platform implementations successfully in international setting;
- lead an engagement team to perform large-scale marketing and commerce technology implementations;
- leading and working with technical teams with architects, developers and designers;
- continuous focus on value creation;
- bring the best of Deloitte’s global digital marketing capabilities aligned to the clients’ agenda;
- strong eye for people and effective in motivating, coaching and leading teams;
- commercially driven to help shape the further development of the Commerce capability of our clients.
Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
At Deloitte Customer & Marketing, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will share your expertise with eCommerce colleagues within the Advertising Marketing & Commerce offering as part of the Customer & Marketing portfolio in Amsterdam - all of whom have a passion for Digital Transformations across industries.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). You also have the following qualities for the position of Delivery Lead:
- a Master’s degree in Business and/or Technology;
- at least 7 years of relevant work experience with delivering end-to-end marketing and commerce platforms in the role of project manager/delivery manager (e.g. SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Cloudcraze and Adobe Experience Cloud);
- a background in Management Consulting with a focus on (global) marketing, commerce and technology;
- in-depth knowledge of digital issues around digital marketing and eCommerce;
- proven record in B2C and/or B2B (both business and/or system integration);
- experience in leading cross functional and international teams;
- excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
At Deloitte Digital, you work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams combine creativity and technology. If you want to work in our team to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients, we invite you to apply for this position!
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.