What impact will you make?
As a Mobile Developer you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group. A group engaged in digital solutions within Deloitte Netherlands, where the main themes cover Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability.
You will primarily focus on improving the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees within the Netherlands and depending on the challenge this can also increase to an audience of 37000 employees across North West Europe.
This is how
You will do this with a team of other experts, such as Service Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers, Quality Engineers, etc. You are on top of any new developments in your field and you translate technical solutions and contribute to their implementation, making life easier for our employees. Partnerships with companies like Apple have a major effect on improving Deloitte’s Digital Ecosystem.
Would you like to invent creative and innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive working experienced based upon co-creation and with the use of new technologies.
Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at ‘The Edge’, the most sustainable office building in the world, at the ‘Zuid-As’ in Amsterdam. In 2019 this group will move to Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at Building 1962 in the Olympic Amsterdam. It will become Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and will offer a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2018 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like chat, AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
What you offer
- You have higher education or equivalent ability
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as a Mobile Developer
- You are on top of the latest developments in the field of Mobile (iOS, Swift, iOS SDKs/functions, Mobile App Security)
- You are familiar with programming languages such as Swift and Objective C
- You are skilled in tools like Visual Studio, Github and Jira for agile
- You have affinity with UI development
- You are a skilful communicator, analytical, creative and a conceptual thinker
- Cooperation is one of your great strengths and with the right support you can independently find your way in the Mobile world
- If you have Agile Scrum experience you will have preference
- You speak and write English fluently
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.