Fully automate tax departments of leading clients to help them focus on their core business.
What impact will you make?
You are indispensable in the projects of your team and our - often - internationally operating clients. You vision to fully automate tax departments of your clients to help them focus on their core business. With funding from within Deloitte you are responsible to develop all the tools required to make this vision reality. You will do this together with your team (which is a startup-like team within a big corporate environment with the ambition to pivot the entire way of working within tax).
This is how
- building a web-based platform which is able to read, transform, validate, analyze and visualize data;
- disrupt the world of tax for the better;
- ensure all work is carried out well and on time.
As we handle very large amounts of data, we distribute our storage and calculation power over multiple dedicated servers. This enables us to serve even the largest companies in the world!
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with 20 colleagues in the Corporate practice group of our Deloitte Legal department in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Collaboration with other (international) departments of Deloitte and continuous (technological) innovation are key principles in this department.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a good pension scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- In principle, 40 hours a week, but we are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You excel in your discipline and you like to take charge. You will always go the extra mile. You have an entrepreneurial nature, and you’re driven to achieve the best results at all times. You enjoy working with people: in the Netherlands, as well as internationally. And you can easily switch between different social levels and cultures. For the position of .NET Developer, you also need to have:
- a bachelor or an university degree;
- at least 2 years of relevant .NET experience;
- knowledge of AngularJS and IIS (pré).
Let¿s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Corporate Recruiter Elsemiek van Vendeloo on +31 88 288 28 12.