Providing valuable insights for management enabling them to improve decision making. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Our professionals working for our businesses are the core of the Deloitte organization. Each business and team within the organization must be well balanced for optimal performance on individual and combined indicators such as quality, diversity, succession as well as financial performance. As a People Controller you will work closely together with management of the businesses, Talent advisors and business controllers to define and optimize the balance and ensure a Strategic workforce planning is in place. You will lead and/or participate in projects driving process improvements while making use of innovative technology.
This is how
• prepare reports that include your (ad hoc) analyses and key attention points, trends, and improvement areas for management and other key stakeholders;
• work closely together with management, Talent advisors and key-stakeholders to increase your knowledge and insights on the different businesses. This will form the basis for improving your reports and analyses and consequently your advice;
• initiate (change) project to optimize people related processes and controls to improve efficiency or ensure quality;
• provide support on planning and forecasting of people with respect to optimal formation and costs related to the formation such as salaries, lease and training;
• support year end process making sure all People related reporting can be audited smoothly.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,600 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You share your expertise with the 18 colleagues of our Finance & Control department in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. We also expect further alignment of the business and finance together in the newly formed North South Europe firm combination.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits through variable compensation;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're open minded yet solution oriented. You bring a sound track record and are able to build and contribute to improving workforce planning and monitoring in a broad sense within Deloitte and improve on current processes and controls. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try new things and keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of People Controller, you also have:
• a university or bachelor's degree;
• at least 6 years relevant working experience in a similar role (management reporting/business advisory);
• excellent knowledge of MSOffice and preferably Tableau and SAP HR;
• an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.