Starting as a Prejobber at Deloitte
As a Prejobber you will have an excellent opportunity to experience what it is to be a Consultant, while you are still studying. Working students are involved in a myriad of activities and will have ample room to learn. Deloitte offers you an inspiring environment. Through close collaboration you will obtain the best possible benefits from the knowledge and experience of colleagues. This allows you to grow individually and lay the foundation for a successful career in addition to your study.
Deloitte Project Management & Project Review
You and your Project Risk Advisory (PRA) colleagues are the go-to people if clients need advice about or reviews of projects, programs and risk management as part of complex business transformations. As a working student you will support the PRA team with Project Management services (Agile, Prince2, SAP, Oracle, planning, budget management, etc.) and advisory services relating to IT components of projects (such as data migration, testing, etc.). You will be involved in assignments for clients, during which you will learn to apply existing methods and techniques in client-specific projects. Within an assignment you will collaborate with the team and go to clients. You will ensure that programs and projects are successful. As a working student you will also collaborate in internal projects involving project and program management. What’s more, you will be asked to assist with developing sales propositions, and expanding and branding our Predictive Project Analytics (PPA) instrument. This unique data analytics instrument applies analytics to measure project management and performance.
Your profile as a Prejobber
Are you the candidate who will reinforce our team? Then you have the following profile:
- Final-year Bachelor and/or Master student of Information Studies, Information Sciences, Information Management, Technical Business Administration, (Administrative) Informatics, Business & ICT, Business Information Management, Informatics & Economics or similar (technical) studies OR Business Administration/Business Economics/Economics with which an affinity for IT would be preferred;
- Available for at least two days per week, for at least half a year;
- You function well within a team;
- Traits like analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented come natural to you;
- You have no problem in going the extra mile and are capable of performing under pressure;
- You have a proactive attitude and are capable of being flexible;
- You have a good command of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
- You have the ambition to keep on developing and maybe later join Deloitte.
Your field of work within Risk Advisory
Risk Advisory employs around 700 professionals in four different service areas;
- Governance, Regulatory & Risk (GRR)
- Control, Transformation & Assurance (CTA)
- Cyber Risk Services (CRS)
- Technology Enabled Solutions (TES)
The people working within these four competences include Data Analysts, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Consultants and Security experts. All of them are experts in their own field, which is why they complement each other excellently. It is also why teams regularly include a mix of competences. Our services are mainly supported from the Amsterdam office. You will often be working at our clients’ premises or at our Deloitte office The Edge.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Elise Guit op telefoonnummer 088-2888780.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.