What impact will you make?
As a Product Owner you will be joining the Employee Experience team ‘Digital@Deloitte’. A group of highly motivated employees who are responsible for a smarter workday for well over 6000 employees in the Netherlands and in total over 37000 employees across North West Europe. You take lead of our scrum teams and provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders. The main themes cover Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability.
Mission statement: “Creating a smarter workday. Empowering our employees with a super easy, intuitive technology experience based upon co-creation”.
This is how
You will do this with a team of other experts, such as Service Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers, Quality Engineers, etc. You are responsible for the product roadmaps and guide the team in building great experiences for our employees. You will do so supported by the methodologies Agile, Design Thinking and Lean Startup.
Would you like to lead a team that invents creative and innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 37000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to create a smarter workday and to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive technology experienced based upon co-creation. This with the use of new technologies.
Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at the Olympic Amsterdam. It is Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and offers a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days and the option to purchase extra days
- A company car
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2019 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/focus/tech-trends.html?id=us:2sm:3li:tt19:eng:cons:011619&pkid=1006001&linkId=62449171 . We use developments like AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
What you offer
- You have higher education or equivalent ability
- You have at least 5 years of work experience as a Product Owner
- You are Scrum certified (Product Owner or Scrum Master)
- You have knowledge and affinity with UX design and user centricity
- You are a skillful communicator, analytical, and a conceptual thinker
- Challenging the status quo is second nature to you
- You have a positive and energetic personality
- You have a proven track record in successfully motivating and guiding a team
- If you have experience with the Lean Startup methodology you will have preference
- You speak and write English fluently
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.