Deloitte Consulting, the largest global consulting firm, advises top companies on strategic and operational issues, technology and human resources. Through our consulting work, we have developed vast knowledge and expertise in the challenges our clients face.
We recognize that these challenges are not always most effectively and efficiently solved by consulting alone. To provide our clients with the most innovative and effective solutions, we have and will continue to develop software services and solutions that resolve client problems, during and even continuously after our consulting projects are completed. Our products tend to be dashboards, applications or interfaces configurated for the client’s front-end use, with Deloitte’s business knowledge services and technology backbone on the back-end.
To strengthen our capability to design and develop software products, and bring them to market, we are seeking a candidate with experience in the software products business, who can build a scalable operating model around this for Deloitte Consulting in the Netherlands. To boost our product development, you will design, set-up and manage a product factory. To stimulate the sales from mature products, you will create and run internal marketing campaigns, agree sales targets with our partners to sell these software products to our clients and support their sales efforts. You will work under the guidance of the sponsoring partner for our software products business and will manage your own support team. Although your focus is the Dutch market, you will work together with product teams in other countries.
- Setting up a product factory for software product development (on-, near- or off-shore);
- Stimulate the sales of existing software products;
- Managing a small team that identifies product ideas in our internal pipeline, and support the sales of our consulting partners;
- Evaluating the market potential of identified product ideas and deciding on continuation;
- Work together with the product teams in other countries.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in software product development and sales;
- Academic Master’s Degree, preferably in (Software) Engineering or Information Sciences;
- Deep knowledge of software development;
- Experience in managing product development;
- Experience in operating model design;
- Fluent in English (orally and written);
- Based in the Netherlands, but willing to travel on a regular basis.
You will work under the guidance and support of the sponsoring partner for our product business. You are expected to lead a small team and work independently. You will receive support from the owners whose products you work with.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Lara Alma op telefoonnummer +31882887670.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.