The roll-out of a culture transformation project within Deloitte Audit. At Deloitte
What impact will you make
As Project Manager Culture you will be responsible for the roll-out of a culture transformation project within Deloitte Audit. Aim is to create an engaging culture that fits future needs of the audit profession. We believe that culture is at the heart of every change, improvement or transformation. That’s why this project is important to us.
If you are a junior/ medior project manager with experience in change and communication who is ready for the next step in your career, this is a unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and have real impact.
In this role, you will be part of the Change and Transformation team within Deloitte Audit in the Netherlands. This team conceptualizes and manages change and transformation projects aimed at continuous improvement of the accounting practice. It is a dynamic team and a true network organization that works with experts and stakeholders within and outside the organization.
You will work closely together with talent management and the business.
This is how
- Further development of the culture transformation program in close cooperation with colleagues, the various stakeholders and experts
- Coordinating the roll-out the cultural program
- Developing culture communication plan to communicate the change and transformation agenda to a broader audience
- Monitoring and managing project milestones and deliverables
- Being the focal point for culture-related questions
- Stakeholder management
- Delivering progress reports to the Steering Committee Culture Audit Quality and Risk
You are a hands-on project manager who can take care of the smooth running of the project, further helps to conceptualize the project, and also delivers operational support and a pair of hands if and when necessary. You are pragmatic on the one hand, on the other you are creative in finding solutions and getting things done.
You understand client needs and have the impact and energy to mobilize colleagues to correctly respond to those needs. The role is also a liaison role that brings different disciplines together. Thus, you are able to align colleagues in the delivery of specific program elements.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits
- great growth opportunities
- a development program that supports you with your personal growth;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually
- a 32-40-hour working week
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme
What you offer
- University degree
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with project management in a Dutch or international service firm is a pre
- Proven experience with or interest in cultural change or communication
- Experience with change or transformation projects
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Creative in problem solving
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Team player
- Understanding of project management tools and methodology
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position before 31 May 2019 at Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Esther Rozenbeek on +31 88 288 18 52