Working at DTTL
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte Global) provides services to Deloitte member firms across the globe. DTTL personnel work on complex business projects that connect and serve Deloitte member firm practitioners across the world.
The Global Capture and Defend Center for Audit & Assurance (GCDC) is a DTTL Center of Excellence within Global Audit & Assurance Growth that enables member firm account teams to Capture audit bids and Defend current audit clients.
Deloitte is currently searching for a Pursuit Manager with Knowledge Management skills who will team with Client Service Audit Bid Teams across Global Member Firms in their targeting and proposal efforts. It is a hybrid role in which the Pursuit Manager will provide hands-on support throughout the pursuit lifecycle and provide knowledge services to the team. This will include counseling account teams in their needs for knowledge services, and gathering, developing and sharing knowledge materials (both upon request and proactively) supportive to the Pursuit.
The preferred location is Madrid, London, or any office in the Netherlands or Belgium. Other places in the UK, Spain or other European countries such as Austria, France and Germany are possible with a preference for locations where there is a Deloitte office.
Role and responsibilities
In this dynamic and highly visible role, you’ll:
- Manage pursuits successfully by playing a central coordination role between all parties involved including the Lead Audit Partner, Lead Client Service Partner, Bid Team and Pursuit Strategist;
- Coordinate, capture, communicate and track key outputs from planning and strategy sessions;
- Own and drive the pursuit timeline. Once the pursuit strategy is set, guide pursuit teams in executing;
- Effectively work with the Pursuit Designer to ensure that the design, format, and layout of proposals and related materials enhance readability, draw the reader into the content, and distinguish Deloitte in the marketplace;
- Manage logistical aspects of the pursuit, including the development, production and delivery of all bid content. Ensure high quality materials are produced to specification in a timely manner;
- Ability to easily identify pursuit knowledge related (implicit or explicit) needs and counsel the teams proactively in the most appropriate content to best position Deloitte in the pursuit;
- Be well connected to the global network and able to quickly identify the right contacts to gather the information. Have strong research capabilities in Deloitte repositories;
- Identify key output of the pursuit and proactively contribute it in GCDC repositories as well as in Deloitte Resources when possible.
- Proactively identify opportunities for knowledge-sharing improvement, and incorporate new capabilities or guidelines on an ongoing basis. Be a true curator for all knowledge services within GCDC.
- Play an active part in the Global Pursuit Community, including building relationships with other CoEs to identify and provide best practice examples of content and pursuit related deliverables by leveraging other pursuit professionals, the Knowledge Management community, and other relevant resources;
- Assist with client-facing activities, providing input related to client meeting and orals preparation, ensure key actions are followed up and feedback shared.
Education: minimum Bachelor’s Degree, advanced degree preferred
- Desired level: Manager
- 5+ years experience in relevant roles that include pursuit/tender management, account management, strategic marketing communications and/or knowledge management;
- Effective organizational and project management skills, demonstrated in a professional services organization
- Strong people management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- European language skills beyond English is a plus;
- Key characteristics for success: the ability to be flexible and adapt to new methods and ideas, superior attention to detail, pro-active, team player, diplomacy;
- Understanding of business dynamics including Brand, Business Functions, Regions, Cultural differences, Industries etc.;
- Full-time role, willing to travel (up to 75%) to work on-site with account and pursuit teams as needed.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Tanea Faes - DaniÃ«ls op telefoonnummer +31882883419.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.