Working at DTTL
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte Global) provides services to Deloitte member firms across the globe. DTTL personnel work on complex business projects that connect and serve Deloitte member firm practitioners across the world.
The Global Capture and Defend Center for Audit & Assurance (GCDC) is a DTTL Center of Excellence within Global Audit & Assurance Growth that enables member firm account teams to Capture audit bids and Defend current audit clients.
Deloitte is currently searching for a Project Manager/ Pursuit Strategist who will team with Client Service Audit Bid Teams across Global Member Firms in their targeting and proposal efforts. Specifically, the Project Manager & Pursuit Strategist will provide hands-on support throughout the Pursuit lifecycle and assist leadership in setting the pursuit strategy This will include skillful facilitation and collaboration across a large network of professionals to draw out the optimal strategy. In addition, the Pursuit Strategist will oversee key project management activities to ensure an organized and timely pursuit process
The preferred location is Madrid, London, or any office in the Netherlands or Belgium. Other places in the UK, Spain or other European countries such as Austria, France and Germany are possible with a preference for locations where there is a Deloitte office.
Role and responsibilities
In this dynamic and highly visible role, you’ll:
- Set out a tailor made (account) pursuit strategy for target accounts. Challenge and support the Lead Audit Partner, Lead Client Service Partner and bid team in their pursuit strategy;
- Once the strategy is set, guide pursuit teams in executing;
- Consult and facilitate along all stages of the pursuit to help to identify win themes, lead discussions, create compelling messages, brainstorm solutions and ideas;
- Serve as a trusted coach by challenging senior teams and influencing strategy and outcomes;
- Own and lead the creation, development and production of effective pursuit materials – including the overall proposal – that competitively position our organization and teams relevant to the client’s expectations;
- Effectively lead the Pursuit Designer to ensure that the design, format, and layout of proposals and related materials (print and online) enhance readability, draw the reader into the content, and distinguish Deloitte in the marketplace;
- Oversee the pursuit project manager within a given country or, in absence, manage pursuits successfully to ensure a central coordination role between all parties involved, and that the pursuit logistics and timeline are effectively managed;
- Coordinate, capture, communicate and track key outputs from planning and strategy sessions;
- Play an active part in the Global Pursuit Community, including building relationships with other CoEs to identify and provide best practice examples of content and pursuit related deliverables by leveraging other pursuit professionals, the Knowledge Management community, and other relevant resources;
- Assist with client-facing activities, providing input related to client meeting and orals preparation, ensure key actions are followed up and feedback shared;
- Debrief teams after pursuits and assure proper follow up with client.
Our ideal candidate has the following profile:
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, advanced degree preferred
- Desired level: Manager or Senior Manager
- Relevant experience in pursuits, business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing communications;
- Proven record in relationship management, project management and/or account management at a professional services organization;
- Experience of coaching and challenging senior teams with demonstrable track-record of influencing bid outcomes;
- Effective organizational and project management skills;
- Strong writing and editing skills, with an emphasis on quickly developing high-quality content;
- Strategic, commercial oriented thinker;
- Strong people management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- European language skills beyond English is a plus;
- Key characteristics for success: the ability to be flexible and adapt to new methods and ideas, superior attention to detail, pro-active, collaborative, team player, diplomacy;
- Understanding of business dynamics including Brand, Business Functions, Regions, Cultural differences, Industries etc.;
- Full-time role, willing to travel (up to 75%) to work on-site with Account and Pursuit teams as needed;
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Tanea Faes - DaniÃ«ls op telefoonnummer +31882883419.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.