As a Quality Engineer you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group. A group engaged in digital solutions within Deloitte Netherlands, where the main themes cover Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability.
You will primarily focus on improving the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees and you do so together with a team of other experts, such as UX Designers, Visual Designers (UI), Mobile Developers and Back-End Developers. The team is on top of any new developments in their field and are able to translate technical solutions and contribute to their implementation, making life easier for our employees. As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring our applications and tech solutions are at a quality level working closely with the developers, SMEs and Quality Manager. This involves designing the quality & test approach including developing test scripts, executing & documenting these and managing any issues & defects through to resolution.
Your profile: tech savvy and you are passionate about identifying defects
If the above job description challenges you we would like to meet with you! You will need to meet the following conditions:
- You have higher education or equivalent ability
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as a Tester
- You have strong knowledge and use of Test Methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall
- You are able to develop manual and automated test cases in Selenium/HP UFT/Appium/Unit Testing
- You have some depth knowledge of test toolsets such as VSTS/ Jira/ HP ALM
- Familiar with programming languages like C#/ Objective-C/ Swift/ Java
- You are a strong verbal communicator and you have administrative skills with a keen attention to detail
- You are a problem solver and highly analytical
- Familiar with mobile test automation
- If you have thorough knowledge of iOS you will have preference
- You speak and write English fluently
Would you like to invent creative and innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 6000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive working experienced based upon co-creation and with the use of new technologies. Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at ‘The Edge’, the most sustainable office building in the world, at the ‘Zuid-As’ in Amsterdam. If everything goes according to plan the group will move at the beginning of 2019 to Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at Building 1962 in the Olympic Amsterdam. It will become Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and will offer a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What does Deloitte have to offer you?
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2018 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like chat, AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
Are you challenged by this function? Then contact us today for an initial meeting. Click the button below and fill in your data. The function outlined may not be what you are looking for. Still, you may know someone who fits the profile perfectly. If you do, please forward this vacancy.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.