You will covertly breach the client’s network from the Cyber Risk Services domain. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As an RTO Specialist, you will work together with a highly skilled and trained team in Red Teaming engagements for our (international) clients. In these engagements, you will covertly breach the client’s network and attempt to work your way as quietly as possible through the network towards specific, agreed upon objectives. As no environment is the same and we will almost exclusively operate in production environments, we expect our RTO Specialists to be up-to-date with knowledge about potential attacks and new exploits and be able to anticipate the results of running specific actions (commands, exploits etc.) on the stability and availability of an environment as well as the risk of being detected by Blue Teams. Furthermore we expect you to be able to turn observations and weaknesses into specific, concrete improvement points. Periodically, you can also be asked to support our Threat Intelligence team and perform online or physical intelligence gathering for our Social Engineering team in engagements.
This is how
In order to perform Red Teaming engagements, we expect candidates to have a solid background in networking, network protocols, programming, penetration testing and manual hacking techniques. Having technical certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CCNA, etc. is an advantage.
Upon joining, you will be given the opportunity to join the Deloitte Red Teaming Operations Hacklab in which you will learn OSINT, Social Engineering, Physical Security and Network Exploitation techniques.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
The Red Team within Deloitte consists of almost twenty highly skilled professionals in the Netherlands working closely together with the Deloitte Global Red Team. We deliver Red Teaming engagements both within the Benelux and around the world. With OSINT, Social Engineering, Phishing and Network Exploitation specialists, we perform in-depth Red Teaming engagements to simulate an adversary and show both how vulnerable the client is as well as train their Blue team.
Every year, we have an integrated training (CTF-based) with our Hacking and Monitoring team, as well as a meeting with the Global Red Teams in rotating locations around the world. Furthermore, we organize monthly technical evenings to come together and learn from each other.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- growth opportunities;
- a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a time-for-time regulation for overtime hours;
- the possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
- a Computer Science (Bachelors) degree or similar;
- the drive to keep developing yourself and keep up-to-date with current techniques and new vulnerabilities;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- experience with being a team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other Deloitte collaborate on the best solutions for our customers.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.