Translating strategy into solid planning and resourcing approach and driving implementation, while ensuring effective staffing and utilization of resources. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Within Risk Advisory we are looking for a Resource Manager who will help us to set up a strong and solid resource strategy, execute it and build a team from there. In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of the operational planning professionals with a wide variety in expertise across different levels of experience. You are an important link in the whole; you keep an overview and know exactly where the needs lie and how to fulfil them efficiently.
As a Resource Manager you play a central role within Risk Advisory. Because of your background and gained knowledge, you know what the capabilities of our professionals are and link them to the staffing needs. You engage with different stakeholders, understand the relationships and respond to them.
This is how
• Implementing resourcing change plans and initiatives with a focus on continuous business improvement, balancing client portfolio and supporting employee engagement;
• Translating the overall resourcing strategy into a sound resourcing plan, policies and procedures, aligned with business needs;
• Partnering with leadership to understand business strategy and optimize planning and solving issues;
• Driving and developing the delivery of the annual resourcing plan and long term strategic resourcing plan;
• Building relationships with resourcing teams nationally to enhance cross cluster working;
• Advising the business in planning improvement by analyzing and interpreting management information;
• Liaising with HR and Talent Management to ensure employee development and retention is properly incorporated in the resourcing plans.
At Deloitte, the biggest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
What we offer
You receive support through education, training and a mentor. You perform your tasks as part of a team, where by you can expect leadership and support. Mostly you will be working independently, but not alone!
- In addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- A development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour work week;
- The opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- Good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
Are you described as proactive? Do you have strong analytical skills and are you known for your tactful approach and strategic insights? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering high quality? Then we are looking for you! Next to this, the following characteristics are also required:
- Minimum of 6 year relevant work experience in a similar planning role;
- You have at minimum a relevant HBO-degree;
- You have knowledge and affinity with administrative and finance processes and you are an Excel hero;
- You know how to hold your ground within a complex and dynamic organization;
- Ideally, you have knowledge of relevant applications (e.g. SAP and automatization software);
- You are familiar with building and interpreting management reports;
- You have strong communication skills and you speak Dutch and English fluently;
- You are persuasive, empathetic and have good negotiation skills;
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Inge Brinkman on +31 88 288 23 37.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.