Ensuring that clients are provided with the best teams of people, being a trusted advisor providing balanced and pragmatic advice around resource management.
What impact will you make?
Resourcing is a business-critical function at Deloitte. It ensures that engagement teams have the right people, with the right skills, in the right locations, available at the right time. To address the strategic challenges of the business, a new resourcing system and corresponding processes are implemented. The Resource Planner is part of a new planning and resourcing team.
The Resource Planner is a trusted advisor who provides balanced and pragmatic advice around planning and resource management. You ensure clients are provided with the best teams of people, combining industry experience with technical knowledge to maximize commercial advantage. You solve planning and resourcing issues taking into consideration business needs and employee engagement.
Negotiation with senior stakeholders to deliver resourcing and strategic requirements is key to this role. You need to liaise, influence and challenge effectively to build relationships at all levels and with multiple stakeholders.
This is how
• implementing the annual planning process, working closely with senior stakeholders;
• proactively monitoring resourcing levels and staff distribution against client budgets and requests;
• managing engagement bookings and ensuring the scheduling system reflects current resourcing position;
• resolving and managing the process around shortfalls and planning clashes;
• analyzing resourcing data and interpreting trends as support for managerial decision-making;
• working together with Recruitment and HR to ensure deployment of new joiners onto engagements;
• developing up-to-date management information, analysis and advice on availability, engagement needs, forecast utilization, forecast revenue, forecast accuracy, headcount and pipeline.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
The role is part of a newly built country-wide Resourcing Team for Deloitte Audit in The Netherlands consisting of 6 Resourcing Managers and 4 Resource Planners, organized per cluster. There are four regional Clusters (North West, South West, Central North and South). Each cluster has a Resourcing Manager and Resource Planner.
What our partner Theo Jongeneel says about this role:
Do you want to work at the heart of the organization and really want to make an impact? Then join our new resourcing team!
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
• a development program that supports you with your personal growth
• a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 32-40-hour working week;
• a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
• the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have experience with and understanding of an internal advisory role. You have the ability to challenge and use data to underpin your decisions. At the same time, you are solution oriented and able to build relations on various levels. You have the confidence and resilience to work in a fast paced environment and never lose your client focus and service orientation. For the role of Resource Planner, you also have:
• a HBO degree or equal through experience;
• at least 4 years of relevant work experience;
• business acumen and understanding of the audit practice;
• an understanding of portfolio growth plans;
• Strong analytical skills;
• An excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Esther Rozenbeek on +31 88 288 18 52.