As an RPA Consultant you are part of the Center of Analytics & Robotics Excellence (CARE) team that assist clients who are transforming their business through digitization. (Y)our clients typically have a vast landscape of technology solutions to facilitate their business. However, modern enterprises, however sophisticated they may be, still heavily rely on a combination of people and technology to drive processes within their organization. Whether its within an enterprise-wide ERP system or a simple Excel sheet, these processes heavily rely on manual work. CARE helps clients transition to a higher level of maturity on using technology by automating a wide range of these business processes using software robots, data analytics and tailor-made automation.
Note: To qualify for this position you must live in the Netherlands and have perfect command of both the English and Dutch language.
What impact will you make?
As an RPA Consultant, you develop and configure software robots and RPA solutions. You manage these solutions from our multiclient RPA-as-a-Service platform within our Centre of Excellence. By also operating and maintaining the automated solutions you built, you enable clients to focus on their core activities. With your experience in Robot Process Automation, you enable organizations to bridge the gap between software systems. You create an impact by enabling clients to face their transformation needs and help them reach a higher level of technological maturity within their business.
This is how
- Together with a technology team, you shape the digital services of Deloitte and the next generation of solutions in the field of data analytics and data visualization;
- You help our clients to gain insights from business processes based on the most modern technologies;
- You become a certified specialist in the solutions we offer (e.g. UiPath) and further develop your (soft) skills.
- High-quality, practical knowledge, drive, and quality are central to this department.
- You work together with a cross-functional team, both in locally within the Netherlands and globally with other Deloitte Firms.
At Deloitte, home of many leading IT and technology specialists. Deloitte's services are subdivided into Consulting, Audit, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands, we can count on more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
You share your expertise with over 90 colleagues within Deloitte Business Process Solutions (BPS) which specializes in finance, technology and project management. Want to know more about BPS? Click through to our services or view our website here.
What we offer
- a fixed salary, as well as profit sharing that grows as you develop yourself;
- a development program that provides great career opportunities;
- flexible working hours (based on a 40 hour work week) and the opportunity to work from anywhere;
- 26 days of paid vacation days annually, with an option to purchase 15 additional vacation days each year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car (preferably electric) with a company card that can be used within Europe for fuel or electricity, a cash option, an annual first-class public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a great pension plan;
- a collective health insurance scheme option to participate in;
- the option to benefit fiscally on matters such as a corporate fitness plan and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
Just like your future colleagues, you have the ambition to become one of the foremost players in your field. You want to make an impact and thrive when being part of a team that works hard to deliver state-of-the-art technology solutions for our clients. You feel comfortable trying out new technologies and not afraid of making mistakes, as long as a useful innovation is ahead.
Additionally you possess the following qualities to become a Deloitte RPA Consultant:
- You have at least completed an applied science degree (Bachelor) or a university degree (Master) and have provable experience that shows your affinity with technology;
- If you have a bachelor degree, you have at least two years of relevant work experience;
- You have the drive to deliver high-quality solutions using your practical knowledge and process insights.
- You have knowledge of data integration tools;
- You speak Dutch and English on a professional proficiency level;
- Having knowledge of financial or tax processes is a plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Eveline Stam on +31 88 288 7509.