Deloitte¿s Global Salesforce Alliance
Deloitte's alliance with Salesforce helps Deloitte Digital meet the emerging needs of its clients by providing multinational and international companies with social and mobile cloud computing technologies. Global Salesforce delivery capability is available through the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) network of member firms, including practices in more than 30 countries.
Our vision is simple: to empower clients to reimagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Deloitte's goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. We help our clients in their efforts to redefine their customer’s digital journey – so that they can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
What impact will you make?
The Global Salesforce Alliance has an opening for a Senior Marketing Associate. This position combines marketing expertise and digital experience with strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional with the ability to execute and deliver on integrated marketing campaigns. He or she will possess the skills to successfully drive projects forward including extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, a strong grasp of visual aesthetics and design, critical thinking and proactive problem-solving abilities, a collaborative mind-set, solid project management skills and a deep understanding of the European market. Position will be a member of the Global Salesforce Alliance marketing team with shared global objectives and will be under the day to day direction of a local Salesforce Principal for focused regional deliverables with ultimate reporting to the Global Marketing Leader.
This is how
- Manage tactical execution of external integrated marketing campaigns. This includes creating core market messaging and positioning, and working with internal resources to produce marketing content, and producing material suites over various channels (digital, print, social, video, etc.) to aid with local activation in targeted jurisdictions.
- Help drive Deloitte’s Global Salesforce Alliance industry strategy working closely with alliance leadership, Deloitte Industry marketing and Salesforce Industry marketing teams, especially focused on the EMEA region.
- Work with extended internal MarComm team to iterate and produce deliverables including, thought leadership (whitepapers, reports, surveys, etc.), Deloitte-hosted and third-party events, externally facing videos and webcasts, speaking opportunities for alliance leaders, social media and blogging, and digital advertising.
- Coordinate all supporting resources including graphic designers and related knowledge management and/or web resources and work with Deloitte’s internal global network to get projects completed and successfully promoted across member firms.
- Collaborate with country-based marketing professionals to ensure the Deloitte Global Salesforce Alliance is positioning itself consistently as a global network and service provider, with local expertise.
- Participate as a core member of the Deloitte Global Salesforce Alliance Marketing team, sharing responsibility for cross-region campaigns and activations.
- Implement programs in a cost-effective manner to achieve desired business goals.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate marketing ROI for activities and accomplishments.
- Support and manage other assigned global marketing projects as requested, including Dreamforce and Salesforce World Tour events.
What you offer
- Professional services industry marketing or Salesforce marketing experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of prior relevant experience involving marketing and communications strategy development within a complex organization
- Strong performance in developing, managing and executing multichannel marketing programs for B2B organizations
- Experience in designing and executing B2B content marketing and digital campaigns
- Ability to manage creative agency resources in support of campaign development and execution
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-motivated, confident individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a persistent focus on client service (both internal and external)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with consistently delivering high quality results
- Ability to work well in a virtual mode with remote resources across multiple time zones
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- High level of functionality in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some travel required
Let’s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Julia Schaefer on +31 88 288 29 67.