Are you a developer keen to translate Marketing business into innovative solutions?
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career, please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital then we are always open to receive you motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Within our team we are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer, who loves marketing automation implementations. Do you enjoy HTML and AMP-script challenges and always strive to the most customer centric approach.
- Capable of gathering business requirements and translating them into technical designs, and solutions and prototypes
- Energized by innovative and creative marketing solutions implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands
- Capable of building lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors.
- Able to collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions
- Team player to collaborate and support internal and external Salesforce users
What we will expect from you:
- Minimal 2 years of proven experience in the following areas
- Salesforce.com, AMP-Script, Visual Force, Apex, SQL, Java, HTML
- Create and define reports, dashboards, custom objects and Visual Force
- Marketing automaton: Design, application, execution
- Consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience
- Designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions
- Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner Certification or Email/Social Certification a bonus
You will work in our North West Europe Salesforce Marketing Cloud team based in Amsterdam at the world’s most sustainable and intelligent office, the Edge. The “Digital Garage” is situated by the historical Olympic stadium, former Citroen Garage, and will be the place to inspire creatives, engineers, clients and our partners like Salesforce to develop new products and services.
At Deloitte Digital, you work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams combine creativity and technology. If you want to work in our team to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients, we invite you to apply for this position!
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor